supaheader

General Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
awsesome game in knightstown

I seen the revolution crusader game and both defenses are extraordinary good. Best in the league. The worst referees I have ever seen. That's how fights and injuries happen. They.should be finedand suspended. No clock control either. Crusaders #80 is star power and pure game time talent. Scored 2 touchdowns end of game. Revolution needs a great.coach. maybe crusaders can give up one of their 50 coaches! O coordinator and o line coach got it going on and d coordinator is beast mode. Revolution has some damn good players as well. Very impressed with these teams and one great game.

Re: awsesome game in knightstown

Want to correct crusaders qb#80 had a touchdown pass and his momentum brokedown the revolution ability to finish leading to turnover for a score.af

i dont know what game u watched cause i saw it and both offenses were elementary,call it good d if u want i call it sloppy o...and best d in the league not even close,cards and crush have them dominated but u will see that in the end....how can u say best anyything when u havent even watched all teams... u are entitled to your opinion but u are so wrong....cards win indiana, crush wins ohio and that will be the two best teams ,defensive battle for the ship but thats just my opinion.

i dont know what game u watched cause i saw it and both offenses were elementary,call it good d if u want i call it sloppy o...and best d in the league not even close,cards and crush have them dominated but u will see that in the end....how can u say best anyything when u havent even watched all teams... u are entitled to your opinion but u are so wrong....cards win indiana, crush wins ohio and that will be the two best teams ,defensive battle for the ship but thats just my opinion.