supaheader

General Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
View Entire Thread
Re: Wildcats/Wolfpack 7/28/12 in Terre Haute...Let's see the game happen!

Yeah no doubt there wore tds called back, didnt realize it was 3 but then again whos to say they would of been tds without penalties on the plays to begin with. But yea i never thought wolfpack was in trouble of losing that game either. I just went there expecting to see something different then i actually seen thats all. Im not hating just stating. Good luck to both teams gonna try hard to make this one. Say hi maybe.

Y WOULD THEY PLAY THEM THIS WEEK THEN TURN AROUND AND PLAY THEM AGAIN THTS STUPID AND POINTLESS THEY ARE ALREADY SET TO PLAY NEXT WEEK SO BE PATIENT AND WAIT THERES NO NEED TO PLAY EACH OTHER BACK TO BACK THERES NO RUSH THERE NOT DUCKING ANYONE NO EVEN THE WILDCATS ITS GOIN BE A HARD FOUGHT GAME COME THE 4TH DNT NEED TO BEAT THE HELL OUT OF EACH OTHER ON THE 28 THEN TURN AROUND THE NEXT WEEK AND DO IT ALL OVER AND IT NOT THT THEY LOOKING FOR SOMEONE WHO ISNT A THREAT ITS THE FACT THEY ALREADY PLAY THE FOLLOWING WEEK DUH THTS COMMON SENSE

Total yardage of that game was 292-55 in favor of Noble County. Multiple touchdowns called back due to penalties.