supaheader

General Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Clean it Up Or Get Zapped

I'm sorry that some of you are confused about why this post or that post is getting deleted. I am still around for a while and will be exercising a bit of editorial discretion on my way out in order to be clear about what kind of community we're aiming for.

It's pretty simple, really. You need simply to avoid making individual attacks and trafficking in silly conspiracy theories. You need to not be nasty and not make claims about entire teams being this or that. Put your energy into executing on the field and please don't waste out time here. I'm not interested in your claims about how a given thread was nastier and didn't get deleted. Arguing that "hey- he did it too!!!" is not the way that adults are to conduct themselves.

I know that many of you will not have any idea what the hell I am talking about in this final paragraph here, but I'll give it a shot anyway. Please try to subject yourself to the consideration of alternative explanations for whatever grand conspiracy you may be under the spell of. Maybe it's not that everyone hates your team, that the refs have rigged things, that the league is out to get you, or that the other team is paying their players, etc. Maybe it is just that your team has not taken care of business on the practice field. Maybe it is that you're not committed as an individual player to getting better every week. I have a strong suspicion that many of the threads that warrant deletion are written by folk for whom this is the primary issue.

By all means, please share your thoughts and game details- we all enjoy reading them. Just skip the tinfoil hat theories, nasty language and personal attacks. As it says above, don't engage in "outrageous bullshit" and you'll be good. You've all been warned.

Re: Clean it Up Or Get Zapped

Huh, what.......????????
lol
I kid kid, I for one am happy that you have said this because it is sad to see ppl continue to slander others just because and not even use a legal government name or a name that EVERYBODY knows you as, of course DreKey isnt the name my parents gave me however ppl know who I am and they know my real name is Andre Key, no big deal. I remember when I first got on here it was crazy but not as crazy as it has gotten as of late, I hope folks will take a little more ownership in the things they do and or say....Now delete that SUPA...!!!!!!!!!!!!! lol

Eye say....whatever! If some of you weren't so soft, this wouldn't be an issue. Censorship is soooooo not the way. Eye say hit em in the mouth on the field is the only way to the promise land. Haters gone hate, conspirator will conspire, but so what. That is their job. You may as well shut the board down, or fix it so that you have to use your real name. AND furthermore, after reading your post again, Eye am really not feeling you at all. You say clean up the language, then end your post cursing. Who are you protecting Supa. That is a legit question. Yes this is your page, but you just recently sat through the worst month of posting and said nothing. ie: Crusaders vs Spartans. Now you emerge like you been on vacation for 4 months and snatch down post and issue a warning. What? You just saw the light or something? Says Eye!

Eye

Eye in the Sky
Eye say....whatever! If some of you weren't so soft, this wouldn't be an issue. Censorship is soooooo not the way. Eye say hit em in the mouth on the field is the only way to the promise land. Haters gone hate, conspirator will conspire, but so what. That is their job. You may as well shut the board down, or fix it so that you have to use your real name. AND furthermore, after reading your post again, Eye am really not feeling you at all. You say clean up the language, then end your post cursing. Who are you protecting Supa. That is a legit question. Yes this is your page, but you just recently sat through the worst month of posting and said nothing. ie: Crusaders vs Spartans. Now you emerge like you been on vacation for 4 months and snatch down post and issue a warning. What? You just saw the light or something? Says Eye!

Eye

Exactly! There was serious slander taking place, some being racist...nothing was done! I am not really sure why the thread he deleted got removed? Everyone has the same question! Day after Crusader/Spartan game suspensions were handed down! It is now Tuesday...nothing has been done! #7 is done because of 2 questionable hits and defending himself...but it is said there was at least 5 late hits and that same certain someone defended himself!! Punishment still not handed out? The rules don't apply in this case? Some people take the attacks too far and I get that! I was always taught to lead by example...so if CRFL leaders act as they do, wht do we expect from the rest! This league has talent, but poor leadership! You can't have an agenda and be on the board! Let alone the commish or asst commish!