supaheader

General Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
CRFL BATTLE OF THE NUM 1'S

This week in the CRFL the #1 ranked offense crusaders, play the #1 ranked defense cardinals in the battle for 1st place over all in Indiana. I am not goin to give a prediction because I play in this game, but I will ask for everyone elses prediction witout bashing either team. give a prediction, and leave all the other trash off this thread please.

Re: CRFL BATTLE OF THE NUM 1'S

This game will have lots of hype but the game won't match up to all that. The game will be close in the first quarter and from there the Cards will prove they are the number 1 team in the CRFL this game ends not being close at all the Crusaders have had to many people get hurt or defect to other teams.
Cards win 28-7 Now Crusaders not being disrespectful here don't take it that way but you have had three games that you came out flat and not prepared for, if you do that with this team you will dig yourself a hole you cannot get out of no comebacks in this game against this well coached team. Both teams are very good don't get me wrong but on this day the Cards prevail.
How was that OCHO just giving my humble opinion

after playing both teams i would say cardinals 28 crusaders 7 the cards d will have the crusaders for dinner

Got a co-worker with the Crusaders and have to agree to much non-football distractions for them to overcome this week so gonna have to say the cardinals will win in a shut out unless they crusaders use the new quarterback with old qb 28-0 with the new qb 28-18 saw the cardinals once this year while in the fort area and their offense is crazy they will eat up the crusaders defense.