supaheader

General Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
CRFL Week 6 Prediction Channel! Parking in Rear.

***** GAME OF THE WEEK *****

Marion County Crusaders @ Indiana Cardinals (Kick-Off 4pm)

[sounds of the Monday Night Football Theme in the background] Big crowds expected Saturday Night to watch the undefeated 5-0 Indiana North Indiana Cardinals host the undefeated 5-0 Indiana South Marion County Cursaders ! This will be the first time these two franchises have met and this will probably be a preview of the Indiana Division Championship Game. These two teams are two of three only undefeated teams left in the CRFL has we just pass the season's midway point.

Ft Wayne hasn't been this excited about football @ the Fort since Colorado's (& New Mexico's) female kicker, Katie Hnida, signed with the Ft Wayne Firehawks in 2010. The undefeated Indiana Cardinals make CBS Channel 15 News to talk about the hype.

Cardinals Offensive Coordinator, Jim Menzie, plans on coming into this contest with a balanced attack with Rookie Quarterback #12 John "Pony Boy" Jones against the Crusader's CRFL #3 Ranked Defense led by Ben Davis's finest, Middle Linebacker #56 T.J. "Big Stick" Baker. Mike Adams, Crusader's Offensive Coordinator, leads the CRFL's #1 Ranked Offense into this match up planning on taking advantage of the Crusader's big offensive line & continuing with a "Gound & Pound" attack to keep the Cardinals "High Flying" Offense off the field.

Seems to me with every win of this Indiana Cardinal Team is fueling these players to continue to keep fighting to win. The Marion County Crusaders however, seem to have to fight for ever win (and I do not mean with there fist). This will be a game of team morality & unfortunately for the Crusaders, this lies with-in the Fort. The Crusaders seem to be @ a loss & questioning themselves if this (playing) is what they really want.

Cardinals have no problem covering the 9 point spread.

Cardinals 28
Crusaders 12

Fulton County Bengals @ Ohio Crush (Kick-Off 5pm)

Thee Ohio Crush is Ohio's only undefeated team taking on the always-defeated Bengals. Thee Ohio Crush have yet to meet a real contest & we might not see who the real Ohio Crush is until the Championship game due to the fading of the Marion County Crusaders & the dyeing Delaware County Revolution.

Fulton County Bengals 'Postponed' a franchise much needed win against the Ohio Phoenix for team moral & team building. The Bengals are going to get "Crushed" in this weekend's match-up.

Crush 48
Bengals 0

Mid-West Force @ Ohio Phoenix (Kick-Off 5pm)

Both teams coming off BIG WEEKS! The Mid-West Force shut-out what some might call an upset, against the Miami County Vipers 29-0. While your Ohio Phoenix although did not win, THEY SCORED!!!! Let me repeat that, The Ohio Phoenix have broke their cherry & SCORED! Sometimes that is all a team needs.

The Force are fine tuning & tweaking, making the right adjustments for an honest play-off run while the Ohio Phoenix are trying, well.... "Just Wanna Have Fun" as singer Cyndi Lauper would put it. There will not be any fun for the Phoenix Saturday as the Force ride the Phoenix hard & put them away wet.

(Still no details of the Phoenix Touchdown, did the Raider's offense set the ball down in their own endzone & a Phoenix player fall on it? I am trying to give credit where credit is due & the Phoenix want no part of it. Heartless I tell you..... I hope you do not score the rest of the year, you just lost your biggest & probably only fan)

Force 35
Phoenix 0

Miami County Blitz @ Tri-County Raiders (Kick-Off 5:30pm)

Word on the street is that the Miami County Blitz has recruited some more numbers & more talent right before the Roster Deadline. This is EXACTLY what your Miami County Blitz needed because I feel if they had these additions before, their record would have more W's in the win column.

The Blitz will not need the new talent to overcome the Tri-County Raiders that I now call "The Virgin Killers". Leave it to the Raiders to screw up winning a game by 38 points by letting the scoreless Phoenix into the endzone for the first time.

Blitz 30
Raiders 8

Delaware County Revolution @ Tri-City Spartans (Kick-Off 6pm)

If this match-up would of took place 5 weeks ago, we would be talking about a flat out war! Unfortunately for both these teams have been losing the "Battle of Diversity".

The "Spartan Project" has taken their lumps early this season similar to the Super Bowl XX Champions did, the '85 Chicago Bears. On December 2, 1985, the 8-4 Miami Dolphins beat the undefeated 12-0 Chicago Bears in the Orange Bowl on Monday Night Football. Mike Ditka claims this loss was a contribute to building team character setting them up for their Super Bowl XX win & they probably would not had won if it wasn't for this loss. The Tri-City Spartans are hoping to learn from their mistakes & become a CRFL Championship contender.

However, for the Delaware County Revolution, the lumps just keep on coming! After what looked like to be a Guaranteed Championship Team by knocking out your Famous Indiana Generals in an awesome preseason showdown, problems occurred week in & week out for this second year franchise from losing their Head Coach to now losing their Offensive Coordinator & Starting Quarterback (they are the same person). I can not picture the Delaware County Revolution lasting the rest of the season, let alone winning another game with the exception of the Panther's forfeit.

Spartans 28
Revolution 0

Jay County Panthers @ Miami County Vipers

Did you hear??? The Jay County Panthers have gone PRO!!! I have already contacted my agent & my contract is in negotiations as we speak!

(I was joking for those who could not sense the sarcasm)

Viper 28
Panthers 0

Re: CRFL Week 6 Prediction Channel! Parking in Rear.

Crusaders @ Cardinals Cards will win, cards will dominate 21-7, With the Crusaders losing their first game can we say fight 4??

Bengals @ Crush Crush will dominate the Bengals 34-0.

Force @ Phoenix Force will win over the pheonix 33-0

Blitz @ Raiders Blitz will squeak out a victory in the 4th quarter 28-13.

Revolution @ Spartans Spartans will win 28-13 as long the the Spartans have learned their mistakes and keep their QB from doing nothing but passing. Hint to Spartans and Dee Peters, establish a running game or this will be a very long season for your team.

The Phoenix scored on a 50 yard TD pass

Finally a reply from the Phoenix! I was starting to wonder if anyone on the Phoenix owned a computer! Actually, Mr Kyle Goodwin was originally a Panther, so his computer doesn't count!

Do you have any details Kyle besides "The Phoenix scored on a 50 yard TD pass"? Or were you to busy digging in the trenches or getting water out of the jug to see actually how it happened?

Was the 50 yard pass a hail mary @ the end of the game?

Did the quarterback throw it, or was it some type of halfback pass?

Maybe it was a screen pass, & the running back got behind you & you bulldozed people over 50 yards down the field for score?

Details, details, details Kyle!!! We need names & numbers. We are talking franchise history here! The entire Supaland wants to know!!!!

Any chance you have this historic play on film?

NOTE: This post is not meant to be "slandering" Kyle Goodwin in anyway. Kyle is a great guy, extremely funny in character & I would hang out & drink with Kyle anytime! Kyle has worked hard over the past year making himself better to play the game we all love. Didn't you lose like 40lbs from last year, Kyle?

We scored first QB was Chris Bender #14 We started the drive on or 25 it was 2nd and 5 we decided to go deep and the WR was wide open for the score. score was 6-0 halfway through the second quarter. I wasnt involved in Offense this game stayed on D. An My weight loss is 52 lbs now. Been doing everything I can to drop weight

we had a few short completions to get to the 50 then like i said we went deep and got our TD. The Final was 34-6 not 44-6 as it was posted

Kgoodwin
we had a few short completions to get to the 50 then like i said we went deep and got our TD. The Final was 34-6 not 44-6 as it was posted

34 - 6? Thats funny considering that touchdowns to my knowledge are still worth 6 points and the one scored by the raiders at the end of the game would have made it 40 - 6. At any rate if I played for your team I would take the lesser of the 2 as well. Good luck this week. Maybe there are 2 touchdowns in your teams future.

who the hell are u "joseph oakes" to make fun of a team that is stickin it out and not giving up.save your smart ass remarks..i hope they score 100 this week just for u bud.guys like u ar what brings this league down with comments like this.grow up

Well this week will define who are the teams and who are the pretenders.
The Tornadoes have an easy week and therefore not much to say regarding them this week.
The Cardinals will easily hand the Crusaders their first loss this season and will do so in sytle I'm thinking 34-0 Crusaders are car pooling to the game that is not a smart move big men need a bus to be able to play at their best and be rested.Not bashing but just saying I thought they had people that knew what they was doing over there.
Last big game is the Generals and Mustangs Mustangs will lose their first game of the year as well heard the Generals got #29 back and that is worth at least 14 points to them but in the end they will find they didn't need him they will roll 42-0 over the Stangs.

OC 15
who the hell are u "joseph oakes" to make fun of a team that is stickin it out and not giving up.save your smart ass remarks..i hope they score 100 this week just for u bud.guys like u ar what brings this league down with comments like this.grow up

So brave to hide behind a screen name and you are asking me to grow up? Ok, I have one question for you, does your mother know you are online? Also if anything brings the league down its people that vist the messageboard and take a gander at some of the spelling and total lack of ability to put together a complete sentence. I think its great to see a team "stick it out" as you put it because at one time I was on a simliar team and we "stuck it out" and finished with 13 players in a far tougher league. Finally, you sir have no idea what kind of person I am or what I represent or bring to the human race. I can however, tell a lot about who you are by your brash and over the top comments (the ones I could understand anyway). That being said my advice to you is to be who you are and not try to be something you are not. Have a great day!

spartans 20 revo 14 spartans rushed for over 2 hundred yard now does that make you happy we can run the football

coach don
spartans 20 revo 14 spartans rushed for over 2 hundred yard now does that make you happy we can run the football

lol tell em coach

Congrats on the 200+ coach. You did this vs 18 of us and many guys playing out of position. Would have been very different if you travelled to us. But a win is a win as they say. Best of luck to your squad the rest of the yr.

Howard59
Congrats on the 200+ coach. You did this vs 18 of us and many guys playing out of position. Would have been very different if you travelled to us. But a win is a win as they say. Best of luck to your squad the rest of the yr.

I have to agree with you, The Revolution has been the best team we, Crusaders, have faced all year. No direspect to any other team but their D is top notch. They dominated the last game between us and should have walked away with the W.

Coach Don, I will say this. Keep your team focused on the next week, not the Crusaders. As of now, you will have to face the Cardnials in the first round of playoffs and they are no joke.