supaheader

General Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
View Entire Thread
Re: CRFL Week 6 Prediction Channel! Parking in Rear.

who the hell are u "joseph oakes" to make fun of a team that is stickin it out and not giving up.save your smart ass remarks..i hope they score 100 this week just for u bud.guys like u ar what brings this league down with comments like this.grow up

Well this week will define who are the teams and who are the pretenders.
The Tornadoes have an easy week and therefore not much to say regarding them this week.
The Cardinals will easily hand the Crusaders their first loss this season and will do so in sytle I'm thinking 34-0 Crusaders are car pooling to the game that is not a smart move big men need a bus to be able to play at their best and be rested.Not bashing but just saying I thought they had people that knew what they was doing over there.
Last big game is the Generals and Mustangs Mustangs will lose their first game of the year as well heard the Generals got #29 back and that is worth at least 14 points to them but in the end they will find they didn't need him they will roll 42-0 over the Stangs.

OC 15
who the hell are u "joseph oakes" to make fun of a team that is stickin it out and not giving up.save your smart ass remarks..i hope they score 100 this week just for u bud.guys like u ar what brings this league down with comments like this.grow up

So brave to hide behind a screen name and you are asking me to grow up? Ok, I have one question for you, does your mother know you are online? Also if anything brings the league down its people that vist the messageboard and take a gander at some of the spelling and total lack of ability to put together a complete sentence. I think its great to see a team "stick it out" as you put it because at one time I was on a simliar team and we "stuck it out" and finished with 13 players in a far tougher league. Finally, you sir have no idea what kind of person I am or what I represent or bring to the human race. I can however, tell a lot about who you are by your brash and over the top comments (the ones I could understand anyway). That being said my advice to you is to be who you are and not try to be something you are not. Have a great day!

spartans 20 revo 14 spartans rushed for over 2 hundred yard now does that make you happy we can run the football

coach don
spartans 20 revo 14 spartans rushed for over 2 hundred yard now does that make you happy we can run the football

lol tell em coach

Congrats on the 200+ coach. You did this vs 18 of us and many guys playing out of position. Would have been very different if you travelled to us. But a win is a win as they say. Best of luck to your squad the rest of the yr.

Howard59
Congrats on the 200+ coach. You did this vs 18 of us and many guys playing out of position. Would have been very different if you travelled to us. But a win is a win as they say. Best of luck to your squad the rest of the yr.

I have to agree with you, The Revolution has been the best team we, Crusaders, have faced all year. No direspect to any other team but their D is top notch. They dominated the last game between us and should have walked away with the W.

Coach Don, I will say this. Keep your team focused on the next week, not the Crusaders. As of now, you will have to face the Cardnials in the first round of playoffs and they are no joke.