supaheader

General Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
View Entire Thread
Re: TAILGATE PARTY!!! Indiana Generals @ Indiana Mustangs (5pm)

what is a name,

Win, Lose or draw, there is no way the Generals defense can hold the high powered offense of the Indiana Mustangs to 7 points. They have too many weapons & with there new additions to the Offense Line, Eric Hook's will have time to throw. Just as long as Hooks throws it to the opposite side of the field that June Love is on, he is a Offense's worst enemy.

Second, I can not believe you would classify me as a General??? First off, week in & week out I do in depth CRFL predictions, matter of fact, this is the first game prediction I have done that is not CRFL related. What MSFL Player would waste his time with the CRFL?

Too be quite honest, I don't have a dog in this fight. The message board has gotten extremely quite since the Great Supafan used his magical powers (that I so warned everybody about) that I thought I would step out of the box, have some fun & try predicting a game that should be getting more attention than it has.

I appreciate the props on the "well written press release", I try to call things as I see it. And no matter what team wins, I know it will be a game worth watching!

Re: TAILGATE PARTY!!! Indiana Generals @ Indiana Mustangs (5pm)

Don't take it personal tailgater I thinkt that is just another opinion from someone I would have to agree many will be surprised to see the Generals win this one but win it they will I say 21-14 no way does the Generals start the MSFL season 1-2 that would be a deep hole to dig out of and the Mustangs would be 3-0 so the Generals dig deep and pull this one out.