supaheader

General Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
whos #1 ?

Crusaders had a great game there defense showed up to play . There O played hard with a few bad plays but got enough to win score was 6-0 but could've been a easy 28-0 if they didn't shoot there self in the foot

Re: whos #1 ?

"could've been an easy 28-0" ???? If it 'could've' & 'easy' why wasn't it???

It was a good, solid, hard fought game from both teams.

Both teams made mistakes but both teams played hard...
...so it is what it is...

Riha
Cards PK47

Good game Cardinals! This was a tough hard nosed game from beginnning to end. Much respect from this side for yall. Let's not play the what if game, I like Rihas comment,"it is what it is". Good game on both sides!

6-0 or 28-0. A win is a win.

Who cares
6-0 or 28-0. A win is a win.

exactly!!!!!

crusaders can u hear those footsteps we are coming tic tock u are on our clock and everyone has been saying we have no running games guess what we do had over 200 yards on the ground tonight

we hear you coach dingle berry don. Keep barking when you are from a distance because we all know down here that you just roll over on your back and pee on yourself when anybody wants to pet your ego. You lost to us, your lost to the cardinals at home. You beat a team at home who by the sounds of it didnt travel well.
Sounds like 7 degrees of kevin bacon to me. I guess you guys are three degrees from being good enough to beat us crusaders..........

Guud game crusaders, well fought game frm both teams its just too bad yall got tha win, lol, naw good game nothing taken frm ur organization cant wait to play u again keep ballin no matter wat other teams say it was a good clean hard nose football game c u again n play offs yall R number 1 in Indiana 4now enjoy your VICTORY

Shit Mouth is Coach Dons new nickname, Talking bout a team that traveled with 18 people, who did not have any of their TB's, Starting QB, or Their Def. Beast, and you only won by 6. Get real man!

#92 good game out the bub we was trading paint all day goin back and forth lol ...right on for the good luck and I'm sure we will see each other on the field again yall keep workin hard and doin what ur doin ... Spartans lol coach don ur crazy yall watch out for Them birds and C-Nation top two teams in Indy , revos wish yall could have came out there deep tonight like yall was vs us and Shut down Spartans but yall almost had it from the looks of it ... Can't wait until next week to play the vipers ..oh crush please win next week so we can be the ones to drop u the L ;) ....... Lol ok I'm off here and ppl don't flip out this is all for fun also good luck to everyone out there who reads this and plays God bless

Goode #54 C-Nation O Line Cap " msfl first all team last yr "

To coach Adams -you owe your soul to the darkside for this win and you offense owes 6 touchdowns over the next 2 games or you will be praying for forgiveness . Your quarterback #8 took 2 big hits and got up unshaken and has an evil ability to read defenses and perform. I could make him taller but then again dynamite is in small packages. It's all on the offense to score big rest of year or it will be a barely won respective championship.

WHY don WHY???!! Please do NOT write checks with that mouth, thats others have to cash with there ass. we had 7 turn overs, missed coverages, ect,ect we won . be happy about it. but DO NOT come on here and talk shit, when I know full well that the REV traveled very light, and we got lucky.

guys i awant to make an apolgy to the revo team no disrepect was intended i was just poking the number 1 team letting know the are the target now and no disrepect to the crusaders team eighter your both good teams iam sorry people took it the wrong way

Im new to this but I just wanted to give a shout out to the whole cardinals team. U played ball like men . Great game fellas , keep winning and we will too . I know we will meet again . Again , great game cardinals. And spartans just worry bout the cardinals yall gotta beat them first before u can think about seeing us again .

couch don? your pants are falling down exposing your ass as you try and back track from your statements.
Your players start fights in the game and you start them on the net?
good job couch?

Cardinals- HELL OF GAME. That is what a football game should be. Please, tell your young QB to keep his head up. He has a hell of an arm and is able to pick a defense apart. By far the biggest O line we have faced all year. Thanks for having us and hope to see you guys again.

Zartman
WHY don WHY???!! Please do NOT write checks with that mouth, thats others have to cash with there ass. we had 7 turn overs, missed coverages, ect,ect we won . be happy about it. but DO NOT come on here and talk shit, when I know full well that the REV traveled very light, and we got lucky.

I would like to take this opportunity to say thanks to the spartans for a hard fought game played with alot of passion. Best of luck to your team the rest of the season

TJ WHERE'S THE FILM? ? ?

validation required
TJ WHERE'S THE FILM? ? ?

You get a gold star for knowing my name! How did you find out? You must be so smart. You obviously didnt see the last post about the (dead) issue. I wasnt the one filming. So quit asking me for it, if your so anxious to see it find the owner of the camera. Funny how you keep asking, nice to see some people on here dont listen. You have fun sounding like a broken record while im focusing on next weeks opponent.

One more thing, wheres YOUR validation? Just curious