supaheader

General Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
View Entire Thread
Re: whos #1 ?

Cardinals- HELL OF GAME. That is what a football game should be. Please, tell your young QB to keep his head up. He has a hell of an arm and is able to pick a defense apart. By far the biggest O line we have faced all year. Thanks for having us and hope to see you guys again.

To coach Adams -you owe your soul to the darkside for this win and you offense owes 6 touchdowns over the next 2 games or you will be praying for forgiveness . Your quarterback #8 took 2 big hits and got up unshaken and has an evil ability to read defenses and perform. I could make him taller but then again dynamite is in small packages. It's all on the offense to score big rest of year or it will be a barely won respective championship.

Zartman
WHY don WHY???!! Please do NOT write checks with that mouth, thats others have to cash with there ass. we had 7 turn overs, missed coverages, ect,ect we won . be happy about it. but DO NOT come on here and talk shit, when I know full well that the REV traveled very light, and we got lucky.

I would like to take this opportunity to say thanks to the spartans for a hard fought game played with alot of passion. Best of luck to your team the rest of the season

TJ WHERE'S THE FILM? ? ?

validation required
TJ WHERE'S THE FILM? ? ?

You get a gold star for knowing my name! How did you find out? You must be so smart. You obviously didnt see the last post about the (dead) issue. I wasnt the one filming. So quit asking me for it, if your so anxious to see it find the owner of the camera. Funny how you keep asking, nice to see some people on here dont listen. You have fun sounding like a broken record while im focusing on next weeks opponent.

One more thing, wheres YOUR validation? Just curious