supaheader

General Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
CRFL Week 6 Overview

After a 2 week vacation I am back. Just want to give a break down on week 6 in the CRFL. Lets get it started.

***GAME OF THE WEEK***

Crusaders @ Cardinals

Waiting on some game film from my connections but from what I heard the Crusaders dominated this game. My hook up said the Cardinals had less than 200 yards in total offense, 4 Int's and a fumble on the initial kickoff. The Crusaders QB #8 Blake Kennedy was able to pick the Cardinals D a part but wasn't able to get in the endzone. I will confirm once I look at the film. I will be honest, I didn't think the Crusaders would win this game. After their game last week against the Revolution, some players leaving and a rumor about another fight(which turned out to be more of people stiring the post on the internet than anything else) I figured they were on the down slope. MAN WAS I WRONG. I hope there is some room on the Crusaders' bandwagon because I am jumping on. What was more impressive about this win is it was an away game. Not sure how they traveled but they got the job done. Nice win Crusaders

Revolution @ Spartans

The Revolution traveled to the Spatarns with 18 players. They were missing MANY key players. The Hubbard brother were on vacation, Starting QB was suspended 1 game, the Isom brothers didn't make the trip, Eric Jones is suspended for 2 games, Their play maker Tommie Griffin didn't make the trip and their BIG LB/FB Dontea Hart went to the Indiana Mustangs. They were a completely different team from last week when they manhandled the Crusaders. Yet they still gave up a fight against the Spartans. THAT IS TRUE HEART!!! I have seen a couple of post on here from Coach Don bragging about having over 200 yards on the ground and all I can do is shake my head. How many true D lineman did the Revolution have? How many players were playing out of their position? This game was more of a loss for the Spartans than it was a win. To close of a game for that circumstance if you ask me. We will see how well your ground game does against that stingy D of the Cardinals next week.

Bengals @ Crush

Bengals also traveld lightly to face the almighty Crush. Have to give credit to the Bengals for showing up and playing the game they love. Bengals and Phoenix are the most respected teams in the CRFL. They take a beating week in and week out but yet still manage to show up every week to play the game minus next week due to the forfeit by the Phoenix to the Crush. The Crush are now 7-0 and have an extra week to prepare for the visit from the Crusaders. This could be another match up of the undefeated teams, but the Crusaders must get past the Vipers in week 7 first. NOTE: STOP #2 VANCE TAYLOR!! LOL. The Crush are on their way to locking up their division and home field advantage throughout the playoffs. ALl they need is one more win or a loss by the Force and they will be set.

Force @ Phoenix

This wasn't much of a game but again you have to give credit to the Phoenix for showing up and playing the game. The Force are looking to get back to the Ohio Championship and that is a huge possibility. As of now, the Force would be the 3rd seed and would face the Raiders in the first round. This should be a Win for them and sending them back to the Ohio Championship. I know I'm looking way ahead and the Force need to win a few more games because they only have a 1.5 game lead over the Vipers and they play each other in week 9. That week will determine who is the 3rd and 4th seed.

Blitz @ Raiders

WHAT HAPPENED TO THE BLITZ? They seemed to be a solid team the firt three weeks of the season and now are jeopardy of missing the playoffs. On the other hand, the Raiders are just one win or Bengals loss away form clinching a playoff spot and the #2 seed. I say good for you Raiders. Show them you belong there and give them hell!!

Playoffs seeds as of week 6

Indiana

1 seed- Crusaders Division Leader-
2 seed- Cardinals Division Leader
3 seed- Spartans Wildcard
4 seed- Revolution Wildcard (Head to Head win over the Blitz)

Ohio

1 seed- Crush Division Leader
2 seed- Raiders Division Leader
3 seed- Force Wildcard
4 seed- Vipers Wildcard

Re: CRFL Week 6 Overview

well I hope when you get and watch the film mr facts you will set the FACTS STRAIGHT. I will not take the win from the crusaders at all, but saying that we didnt get more than 200 yards is a lie, and that they went all over our defense is a lie, they qb had 2-3 pics himself. and the cards offense was in the redzone 3 times just made mistakes out there, so now it wasnt like that cause if it was it woulda been more than a 6-0 loss. cards defense which is still the 1 one defense in the CRFL by stats had a blown covergae and a deep pass, the only deep pass they got that wasnt picked off, and then they scored on the next play. BUT ill let you see the film, and the refs wasnt much help either. But i say if the refs determine the game then someone wasnt doing they job, so I wont put it on the refs, but naw, it was a horrible game by holding on to the ball in key parts in the redzone as why they game was the way it was. BUT A WIN IS A WIN, but I wont sit here and let no one bash my cards TEAM saying how they did what they wanted to, cause that didnt happen, but they did WIN. CARDINALS WILL FIGHT BACK to see them again.

OCHO, no disrespect to the Cardinals but I have now watched the game film. Here is what I came up with.

FIRST HALF

Crusaders Starting QB in the first half was 8 for 9 for around 90 yards and no INT's

Crusaders back up QB was 0-1 with 1 INT in the first half

Crusaders running game had 15 attempts for 94 yards and 1 TD

Total of 184 yards, 1 TD and 1 turnover

Cardinals Starting QB went 4 for 9 for about 26 yards
3 Int and 1 Fumble loss in the first half. He didn't come back in the second half.

Cardinals running game had 5 attempts for 7 yards in the first half.

Total of 33 yards, 5 TO's (including initial kick off). 0 trips in the red zone

SECOND HALF

Crusaders Starting QB went 3 for 5 for 46 yards, no INT's or TD's

Crusaders Back up Qb went 0-1 with 1 INT.

Crusaders running game had 12 attempts for 55 yards

Total of 101 Yards in the second half and 285 for the game.

Cardinals Back up QB went 3 for 11 for 80 yards(1 pass for 45 yards. NICE PASS), no TD's and 1 INT

Cardinals running game had 10 attempts for 45 yards. Most from the QB.

Total of 125 yards in the second half and 158 yards for the game. 1 trip to the redzone all game which was at the 18 yard line. no close than that.

FILM DOESN'T LIE!!!!

Which is why Eye dosn't see the point in walking in the middle of the Crusaders Warm-ups yelling this is our field get off. Eye only sees that pissed off the Crusaders enough to see their coach pushed by a Cardinals Players to go out and kick their ass. Don't add fuel to the fire says Eye.

Eye!

well FACTS, ill be the first to say when I am wrong, and I could be from what you just described. But to Mr. Eye, I got to the game late so idk what happened before the game, but I dont think 6-0 is a ass whooping. I will state again A WIN IS A WIN, and crusaders left with the WIN and 1st place, but there was no ass whooping goin on sir. BUT NO ONE, I REPEAT NO ONE WILL BE WHOOPING THE CARDS ASS ON THE FIELD, crusaders won congrats to them on that, no excuses we didnt score or, aparently our wr's didnt come to play, but WE WILL FOR THE REST OF THE SEASON. NO EXCUSES, but naw no ass whoopings was giving.

With all that said it was still only a 6 point game...

We look forward to winning out our season and seeing the Crusaders again.

Riha

Eye must have made some impact on someones psychy. Whoever posted as Eye, understand this. Eye don't care about either of these teams one bit. Get your own identity scorge. Trust Eye when Eye tell you. Eye don't know what happened either. Eye was not there. However, Eye did attend a game in Indy. Says Eye!

Eye

Eye in the Sky
Eye must have made some impact on someones psychy. Whoever posted as Eye, understand this. Eye don't care about either of these teams one bit. Get your own identity scorge. Trust Eye when Eye tell you. Eye don't know what happened either. Eye was not there. However, Eye did attend a game in Indy. Says Eye!

Eye

Don't you mean you played in a game in INDY. That's why you don't care about either of these teams. You need to focus on winning some more games in the Mid States Football League. Not on SupaFan's message board. Good luck next week.

Dennis Morris
Minor League Football News Hall Of Fame "Class Of 2009"
AFA Hall Of Fame "Class of 2010"
American Football News Hall of Fame "Class of 2011"

Dennis morris
I am sorry, I cant take you serious when you list your hof credits at the end of your posts. Seriously???? Maybe I should list my mvp softball award from a Tuesday night winter beer league

Eye read this with amazement Eye would think that any award is something worth mentioning.
Eye mean come on what's up with everyone these days.Eye say the problem is that there just isn't any respect these days, Eye am OFFENDED for someone to call me out for playing in Indy.
Eye still say I have no respect for the Crusaders so Eye guess that still makes me a Cru-Hater
Eye am glad that the Crush have a great team this year.
Eye say the Crush will beat the Crusaders.
Eye will admit Eye didn't think the Crusaders would still be playing.
Eye am sure more MSFL wins will come.
For those who are wondering
Eye say this about the other local games this weekend.
Mustangs will beat the Nighthawks
Eye say this one ends up 42-10
The other local game has a couple of Generals teams and Eye say the Indiana Generals will send the Lake Geneva Generals home with a loss
Eye see this one as being 28-7 Indy
Eye am happy as a lark today I have no eye ach and no ear ach YET.

Eye love that some of you love Eye! Eye will once again correct some of you as to why Eye am here and also tell you that Eye do not play. Eye am not a Cru-Hater as you say. Eye just chose to follow another team. Because Eye am not in the Cru circle jerk does not make Eye a hater. This goes for other teams too, and this is merely Eye's personal preference. There is no way Eye can authenticate Eye's post. All Eye can say is, if you feelin' what Eye put down, you will know the real from the fake. Gentleman, please, at least have a sound conclusion to a thought, that is if you chose to continue your fruitless "SACKERY"! HA! Eye made a funny! Now back to the SKY! You have no clue who Eye am, and nobody is talking about the team Eye follow. One more thing. If you are going to speculate and associate Eye with a team, at least be nice. Who are the crush??? Eye don't even know where they are from! SAYS EYE!

Eye

Dennis Morris
Eye in the Sky

Eye

Don't you mean you played in a game in INDY. That's why you don't care about either of these teams. You need to focus on winning some more games in the Mid States Football League. Not on SupaFan's message board. Good luck next week.

Dennis Morris
Minor League Football News Hall Of Fame "Class Of 2009"
AFA Hall Of Fame "Class of 2010"
American Football News Hall of Fame "Class of 2011"

Does everyone that is involed with the Crusaders HAVE to try and assume/talk shit to everyone? What is in the water over there?

Mr. Morris

Dont sink down and start with the banter. If you know who EYE is, tell it and prove it, if not, go back to being respectable person you have been on here all these years. this is simple advice, take it for what it is worth.

Sink or float, succeed or fail, not everyone cares one way or another about the Crusaders.

Eye Concur! Eye am truly not in the mood for the Eye ache. Move on, there is nothing to SEE here. SAYS EYE!

EyE

Eye in the Sky
Eye Concur! Eye am truly not in the mood for the Eye ache. Move on, there is nothing to SEE here. SAYS EYE!

EyE

Eye would say go to the local CVS and buy you some Clear eyes
Eye say that will cure you eye ache
Eye am so sorry that you feel imposed upon but this sky has a different spelling than your sky so no copyright infringement here and no logo violation either.
Eye do think it is funny that so much fun can be had by creating a name.
Eye think this is just down right funny.
Eye think you want to have your name and eat it to.
Eye think it is funny that someone always wants to talk down a Crusader and Eye think it is harlarious that so many haters can't wait to say something negative on them.

Who are the crush??? Eye don't even know where they are from! SAYS EYE!

Eye[/quote]

You are about to SEE who the CRUSH are soon enough...

Eye[/quote]

You are about to SEE who the CRUSH are soon enough...

Morris
A rent a cop with a plastic shield is technically still a shield, but we all know it is plastic. What semi pro football forum ran from a basement is going to induct you this year.
Can't we just sign off with your name.
I am going to have my wife sign off no with.
Jenny
Domestic engineer hof 2010...housewives are us
Faithful husband pleaser and obayer of the year. 1995-2012
Caregiver to the future generation of the year. 2002-2012

jhowell

Eye

You are about to SEE who the CRUSH are soon enough...[/quote]
EYE find it funny that someone would get on a message board and talk like they had knowledge but then puts out a post saying they do not know who the Crush are.
Eye think that is a complete lack of respect
Eye think that an unbeaten team has earned at least some respect from a pair of eye BALLS.
Eye think I am getting the hang of this.
Eye think those who are serious about semi-pro football know who the Crush are.
Eye will say the Crush are for real and it is not an orange drink in a can.
Eye will be watching for those childish replies.
Eye hope everyone is enjoying the show this week.
Eye am doing my best to liven up the board.
Eye only hope that the other eye does some research on the CRUSH they DESERVE it.

allstar tri spart 24
Morris
A rent a cop with a plastic shield is technically still a shield, but we all know it is plastic. What semi pro football forum ran from a basement is going to induct you this year.
Can't we just sign off with your name.
I am going to have my wife sign off no with.
Jenny
Domestic engineer hof 2010...housewives are us
Faithful husband pleaser and obayer of the year. 1995-2012
Caregiver to the future generation of the year. 2002-2012

Eye think you are a little upset because the Crusaders beat you.
I think you would be happy to be an all-star and thrilled to be in any Hall of Fame.
Eye think that you are saying all this to Mr.Morris because he is the General Manager of the team that was first to show you what defeat is.
Eye think that you say that running something from a basement is bad yet if that is the case thenm why has the Sunshine bowl made it so many years.
Eye think you and Coach Don like to speak things without thinking what you are saying.
Eye think your running down the system is also running down you and your teams accomplishments as well.
Eye am on the edge of my seat waiting to hear your response
Eye am ENJOYING THIS

Most people respect the real EYE...however fake EYE, you need to get a day job and private investigator isn't suited for you! Tri spart 24 isn't a Spartan, in fact he is a Spartan hater! Second, Coach Don might have beat his chest, but every man that walked away and had PLAYED respected the Revolution and their heart! Those who did travel traveled to play! Spartans are focused on this weeks opponent...Cardinals! So fake EYE, I think you should stop speculating! The only altercation Spartans have had was against Crusaders, and that is a fact! Crusaders have had 3! I say your lack of having a real life is almost as laughable than you trying to steal an online screen name!

Eye am laughing at/ with, whatever. If you are going to shake things up be my guest (Eye suppose there is enough shine to go around) You didn't pick Ear, you didn't pick Fan. You chose me. Cheers to you! Eye guess you feel Eye am someone who just blindly post stuff. Eye speak from my perspective. Eye's perspective. But Eye wonder. Why are you mad with Eye? Have Eye rubbed you/ your team wrong? Maybe Eye haven't paid your team attention? You think about Eye a lot? That is creepy! Eye am bored with this conversation. Eye will wash my Eye out with the perscribed solution and chill as you so kindly recommended. Truth is the only reason Eye responded to your post was because you chose that name to create controversy, which is something EYE don't do. Dude, it wasn't for you. It was for the people that dig the Real Eye in the Sky. Oh and yes, those faces work if you click on them rookie.

EyE

EYE play for the crush brother you took that the wrong way.....OC 15

In response to your question of what happened to the Blitz. Ever since game 3 vs. the cardinals we have had no more than 17 guys dress to play. And that's not to take anything away from the teams we've played, but it's hard to pull off a win like that. we are still the same Blitz team, we will give 110%, we won't back down and we won't fold because we are Blitz Strong. We may not win with the few guys that do show up to play, but you will remember us. GO BLITZ!

Blitz17
In response to your question of what happened to the Blitz. Ever since game 3 vs. the cardinals we have had no more than 17 guys dress to play. And that's not to take anything away from the teams we've played, but it's hard to pull off a win like that. we are still the same Blitz team, we will give 110%, we won't back down and we won't fold because we are Blitz Strong. We may not win with the few guys that do show up to play, but you will remember us. GO BLITZ!

love it respect to TILL, AND TIM AND U GUYS KEEP PLAYING FOR THE LOVE OF THE GAME AND UR RESPECT