supaheader

General Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
View Entire Thread
Re: CRFL Week 6 Overview

well FACTS, ill be the first to say when I am wrong, and I could be from what you just described. But to Mr. Eye, I got to the game late so idk what happened before the game, but I dont think 6-0 is a ass whooping. I will state again A WIN IS A WIN, and crusaders left with the WIN and 1st place, but there was no ass whooping goin on sir. BUT NO ONE, I REPEAT NO ONE WILL BE WHOOPING THE CARDS ASS ON THE FIELD, crusaders won congrats to them on that, no excuses we didnt score or, aparently our wr's didnt come to play, but WE WILL FOR THE REST OF THE SEASON. NO EXCUSES, but naw no ass whoopings was giving.

In response to your question of what happened to the Blitz. Ever since game 3 vs. the cardinals we have had no more than 17 guys dress to play. And that's not to take anything away from the teams we've played, but it's hard to pull off a win like that. we are still the same Blitz team, we will give 110%, we won't back down and we won't fold because we are Blitz Strong. We may not win with the few guys that do show up to play, but you will remember us. GO BLITZ!

Blitz17
In response to your question of what happened to the Blitz. Ever since game 3 vs. the cardinals we have had no more than 17 guys dress to play. And that's not to take anything away from the teams we've played, but it's hard to pull off a win like that. we are still the same Blitz team, we will give 110%, we won't back down and we won't fold because we are Blitz Strong. We may not win with the few guys that do show up to play, but you will remember us. GO BLITZ!

love it respect to TILL, AND TIM AND U GUYS KEEP PLAYING FOR THE LOVE OF THE GAME AND UR RESPECT