supaheader

General Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
View Entire Thread
Re: AFNT AA Ranking for games played through July 28th

im with who dat, on this one. I am tired of people saying how week of a league this league is or that league. I played in the MSFL for two years, and there are teams in that league that teams like the cards, crus, spartans, vipers, crush, and revo would beat the brakes off. The only reason some people play in leagues are because they are closer to home, and its cheaper to play, its not that talent level.I know for a fact ive played against players this year in the CRFL and many of them could go start for any team and be productive in the msfl, I did it on two bumb knees for two years, and made it to the all star. yea I was third team, but 3rd team with 2 bad knees, come on man. not disrespecting the MSFL cause I went there because I wanted to play higher level competition and say I did it, but to say they are just so superior ova everyone in the CRFL is straight trash talk. So everyone get off that our league is tougher mess. I wanted a exact reason why it was like that, to just get the idea of why, not to bash mr. morris cause hes a good freind, and not to say his rankings are garbage, I wanted to know real reason why, but to all do respect if any one even my fellow buddy and past teammate mr. morris say because of the leagues so much better, imma scream lol. P.S. IF U REALLY WANNA LOOK AT RANKINGS CHECK OUT THE BCS RANKINGS ALSO, cause they do the same, but I bet u wont say they garbage rankings. SO STEP OFF MR. MORRIS, he has a good reason for the rankings, lol but MR. HOF they bet not be because of how much the leagues are more superior lol

Re: AFNT AA Ranking for games played through July 28th

Or why the KY Xtreme wouldn't be in the top 25 by now but there's teams that the Xtreme has beat ranked in there not to mention teams with more losses than the Xtreme ranked in this ranking. Another argument would be the only unavenged loss the Xtreme has is ranked in YOUR top 5, which was only a 1 pt loss. Your rankings are flawed. #GARBAGE

Also how can a 3-0 chicago thunder team be ranked over a 5 - 0 wolfpack team, when the rush has already given up more points in less amount of gms? #once again GARBAGE