supaheader

General Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
MSFL DOUBLE HEADER

MSFL is having it's first ever double header this weekend, which is sure to be an exciting night of football. These games will be played at Roncalli High School. Come on out and watch some exciting MSFL action.

8-4-2012
Roncalli High School
TWO GAMES - ONE LOW PRICE
Adults $6 Kids 13 and under FREE.

Face Painting for kids $1 between 4:00 - 5:00 p.m.

Game 1 - Kickoff 5:20
Indiana Generals
vs.
Lake Geneva Generals

Game 2 - Kickoff est. 8:30
Indiana Mustangs
vs.
Indiana Nighthawks

Re: MSFL DOUBLE HEADER

Great business and promotion move! Says Eye!

Eye

Of course you would say that TONY LAWS. Youre the one that sit it up. EYE IS LAWS!!!!

Eye am officially Tony Laws. Eye am evolving. Eye have become more than just a vital body part, Eye am a WHOLE person, complete with a head coaching position. Next Eye will be James Stamper. Eye have truly arrived. BTW, Eye am not Tony, but this IS still a great idea! Who else can keep an honest down the middle unbiased opinion but EYE? Eye told you all before. Eye have come to save and FORWARD Semi-pro Football. If it is good Eye will say so. Says Eye!

Eye

Having not to require a screen name & a password is what has been keeping this board running for over a decade!

I happen to know who 95% of the people that post on this board under false identities including Supa himself, but I happen to respect this people enough to not to call them out. I feel people like myself, Eye, Face & maybe even Ear, is what makes this board work. Post, such as mine, can not be judged by the source but only by the content that is written. This allows people to read what is actually written & not taking race, religion, what team or league they are associated with into consideration.

Calling someone out can cause great damage, especially if your assumptions are incorrect. I have personally seen what damage can occur by reading FaceBook statuses regarding an identity exposure over multiply post on in Supaland.

I however disapprove of people posting under false identities to protect themselves from consequences so they can bash & destroy a character of an individual or team. Call these people out all you wish & let them deal with the consequences. But leave the ones that mean no harm, just trying to add entertainment to Supaland, ALONE. You may not always agree or approve of everything they say, nobody will, but they are not trying to hurt anyone.

Now to set the record straight, there is three different Eyes. Someone has called out Eye twice as being a General or a member of the MSFL. I am confident to inform Supaland that the original Eye is NOT Tony Laws, he is NOT a General & he is NOT in the MSFL. So for those whom have got their mind set on who Eye is under these false accusations, I suggest you look elsewhere.

Eye thank you for your support. Eye am not a conspiracy theorist, nor hater. Eye am not here to ruffle feathers, unless, you are doing something that is detrimental to this level of football. Eye love the sport too much to see blatant disrespect. Eye have given too much of mEYEself to not hold the game to a certain standard. Eye am not making it into something it can not be, however, Eye have SEEN with my own Eye where it can go when done right. Eye am not naive. Eye know there are a few who know who EYE am, however, Eye think they understand Eye better as Eye allowed you ALL the opportunity to SEE this level through my EYE! Eye am the guy who sits next to the Boss with the two Under Bosses. Eye walk with knowledge and a keen sense of calling it down the middle. Eye know my place. Have a great and safe weekend on the GRIDIRON! Says EYE!

Eye

Why are the Generals the top team in this double header playing the opening game at 5:20 and not the prime time game under the lights this should be a game to shine and strut your stuff.
This is not right I'm sure there are many explanations for this but in the end here is the way it should be looked at.
The Generals have been to three straight championship games, they are the premier team playing today, they have the biggest fan base of the teams playing they have earned the right to play in prime time.
However GOOD LUCK to all 4 teams hope you have a great game.!!!!

The reason the Gens are playing the first game is because their opponent is from Wisconsin, and as a courtesy to them they're playing the first game so that Lake Geneva can get home as a semi-decent time in the morning!

So, how about you letting the MSFL, Tony and myself run the football games, and you spectate??

@Jimmy the Greek.......FAIL! Says Eye!

Eye

while that is considerate Wisconsin is an hour earlier (behind) so if game starts around 8 it's really like 7 for them. With this reasoning when you go to Illinois the games should start at 6 local time.

I'm glad the Nighthawks get the primetime game anyway. Is there really a semi-pro away game fan base?

Would love to see the games but second game too late for e kids to be out. Good luck to all-wish I could still play.

Anybody have a score for the generals game?

21-19 LG Generals

Who won nighthawks game?

#98 Crusaders Chan Roberts
Who won nighthawks game?

Indiana Mustangs 30 (4-0, 3-0)
Indiana Nighthawks 18 (0-4, 0-2)