I have to agree that Indianapolis does not need another team. However we all know that a new team will be statrted. So I say this to you "new team". 1.You should pick up the phone and call the Tornadoes,Generals,wildacts,wolfpack,Mustangs and cutters. Ask them as many questions as you can to find out what it takes to keep a team going for five plus years.
2. Make sure you have a very solid group of people to do all the grunt work.
3. You must get a real coaching staff. Starting with a head coach. Make sure these guys understand what semipro football is all about.
4. get the right group of players. You will need to get 25 guys to build a true foundation.
5. Pick the league that is right for your team.
6. Have fun thats what this game is about.
I hear where your coming from, if you ask me.... All the teams in Indy should be in there own division to keep play in the city,,,, will make room for new teams to play, by telling new teams to stay out isn't fair to a team that has potential to do well
Dre your right that would be great but players play for a team for their own reasons. Like travel, coaches or even uniforms smh lol. Their are some really good coaches that would make a great coaching staff but to many guys want to be the head coach and be the man just likke players want to be the man.I could name a great coaching staff and team but it all starts at the top with owners. We say it every year but it never happens. Put a few super teams together and open a can of whoop ass on a few leagues.