supaheader

General Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
#37 for the Cardinals

Hey what's up with this #37 cat from the Cardinals I mean people are on his jock on this message board , is it me or does this guy get to much hype?I personally saw him play and he's not as good as advertised , I'm a fan I know but hell I can play his position any day #37 dude whoever you are bring it im ready , you late hit our qb last week on several occasions no Flag thrown Wow, if yiu are this creaking good why the heck are you playing Semi Pro , exactly dude your a bum!!!!!And to the "Bird Talk " guy Hey let #37's sack go man , you talk about this guy like he is god, I'm sure the teams he has played against wouldn't credit him this much either..

Re: #37 for the Cardinals

Stop haten on dude let dude get his props damn.

Good luck brotha hold it down for the crfl.#OC 15

If you are going to talk about someone late hitting, look at your own team first. You have the biggest cheater, who loves to late hit on your team. Don't want to get zapped so I won't said any names. But everyone knows who he is.

I don't know who posted above or if its even a crusader player, but I will say Marvin, #37 is a hell of a ball player, leader, and has a great nose for the football. He did hit the QB multiple times, that no one's fault but the crusaders for not protecting the QB. Being his teammate this spring and playing against him this summer its no doubt he a future at football beyond semi-pro. Good luck Marvin - keep working