supaheader

General Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
POST SCORES AND DETAILS FOR 8/4 GAMES HERE, NOT BELOW

Let's see if we can't get a lot of good game recaps along with the scores this week and keep the chatter to a minimum.

Re: POST SCORES AND DETAILS FOR 8/4 GAMES HERE, NOT BELOW

19-0 twelve min to go in the 2. Xtreme on to of thunder hawks.

25-0 at the half. Extreme

22-18 Revolution over Force

21-19 LG Generals

Another great game. Sometimes the ball doesnt bounce your way and wont stop until you make it!

Good game Generals.

Spartans win 14-10. Lightning stopped us from a blow out. We smelled blood in the waterand fear in their eyes.

allstar tri spart 24
Spartans win 14-10. Lightning stopped us from a blow out. We smelled blood in the waterand fear in their eyes.

people love to start mess. 1st off spartans didnt win, the game is to be finished on the 1st of sept. and no one was smelling ish. It was a good fighting game played by both teams, to bad we have to wait till the 1st to finish the game, looked like it was goin to be a nail bitter just like the 1st game. cant wait to see it finished, either way it goes we will see you guys in the playoffs. good luck until then fellas.

Dude stop pretending to be Mike, seriously it is getting old. The score was 14-10 and the game was called. Not sure yet how this game will be ruled yet. Thank you Cards for being great host.

Tornados beat tornados 17-13.

I call bull. Your saying to play a quarter and a half you are willing to re hire reds, rent the field and have us foot the travel expense all on a holiday weekend?.
If we are filling Indiana highschool rules.... A game counts if the play clock starts in. the second half. With no ruled set up on the official website saying other wise. Unless our commish takes his helmet of and put his other bush league commish hat on and does an after the fact ruling.
Follow the rules that is set up already.

ocho-5 i am the real mike from the spartans. i never hide who i am. its in my screen name and on every post i make. please don't get suckerd by that person. i have respect for every team we play and don't get on here and talk shit.

serisously who does that... who fakes to be someone else by a name tag... be a real man use your name and number if your gonna run your mouth... to the Cards you guys a top notch a hella game untill it was called you guys are great host and a great team cant wait to play you again!

mike #24
ocho-5 i am the real mike from the spartans. i never hide who i am. its in my screen name and on every post i make. please don't get suckerd by that person. i have respect for every team we play and don't get on here and talk shit.

naw mike, i already seen that from another post, thats why i said people always trying to start stuff. I talked to alot of spartan players inside the school. I know yall good guys and cool peeps, I know yall wouldnt have came on supa fan like that man. its alot of immature peeps on supa fan, like i said great game, see yall next time.

Great game vipers yall play 4qts of hard nose football
C-Nation 39 -vipers 12

Good game crusaders let's keep it up FELLAS!!!! and high school rules the Spartans should have won but never know in this league

CRFL Revolution 22 Force 18
CRFL Spartans 14 Cardinals 10
CRFL Raiders 28 Bengals 12
CRFL Phoenix 0 Crush 28
CRFL Vipers 12 Crusaders 39
CRFL Blitz 28 Panthers 0
GDFL Owensboro Wildcats 0 Tornados 2
IFL Blaze 2 Destroyers 0
IFL Xtreme 39 Thunderhawks 0
MSFL Lake Geneva Generals 21 Generals 19
MSFL Mustangs 30 Nighthawks 18
MSFL Warriors 46 Steelers 2

Rescheduled IFL Wildcats Wolfpack
Canceled GMFL Chargers Enforcers

To all-star #24 since you know so much about the Spartans, you know me, so let me make this very simple for you, when I find out who you are(and I will) you are done. Cards once again thanks for a solid clean game, I'll let the coachs and league find out what is best for both teams.I hate that the weather has anything to do with it, what a great game it was until the storm hit.

Zartman
To all-star #24 since you know so much about the Spartans, you know me, so let me make this very simple for you, when I find out who you are(and I will) you are done. Cards once again thanks for a solid clean game, I'll let the coachs and league find out what is best for both teams.I hate that the weather has anything to do with it, what a great game it was until the storm hit.

Hey Zartman!!! We are very disappointed about the weather as well. Our games have been very exciting to be apart of for sure!!! We look forward to seeing you guys soon; either finishing this game, in the playoffs, or both

Riha
Cards PK47

ps hope you find your MOLE...

Thanks, I could not agree more, great games, brotherhood, (hanging out together under the roof) this from a bunch of men who were banging on each other not 5 mins before because of rain. as always I hope the best for you and yours, see you in the play-offs. Love and Respect Zartman #50