supaheader

General Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
8-4 This Weekend in INSPF

There has been a lot happening lately and last week fell through my hands. Not this week I it’s the middle of the season for all teams, and the playoff pictures are starting to fill in quick so lets get right to it.

IFL
Game of the Week
Wildcats @ Wolfpack
– Sorry everyone – this game is going to half to wait a while. Postponed
Upset of the Week
Xtreme @ Thunderhawks
– A true test for the Xtreme. How well will they travel? They should get a victory over the Thunderhawks, but will the entire team make the 5 hour travel? I don’t think so, and the Thunderhawks pull off the upset by 2.
CRFL
Game of the Week (Stand in)
Spartans @ Cardinals
– This one’s for home field advantage in the Indiana North. The Cardinals pulled off a close win last time these two meet, and its’ looking like they will meet again in the near future. Do you play it safe or go for glory? Spartans win by 6 and onto the 3rd tie breaker of Points allowed.
Revolution @ Force – The Revolution are said to be traveling light yet again and this time to the Force. I don’t expect the Force to lighten up on the winning streak they been on either. Force by 12
Vipers @ Crusaders – The Crusaders head back to the park only to see the vipers come into town. Vipers are already in the midst of a post season collapse and not at a good time with the Crusaders looking to put up some much needed point. Crusaders win by 14 (which is a lot for this team)
Raiders @ Bengals – The Raiders look to continue this win streak into game five and the bengals host the Raiders.
MSFL
LG Generals @ Generals
– The 0-3 Generals come to town to pay a visit to the 1-2 Generals. Don’t let the records make you think this will be a close game, because it isn’t. The Generals have never – never went 1-2. I expect the vetern leaders of this teams have responded well to the pressure. Look for a blowout in favor of the Generals. hehe
Mustangs @ Nighthawks – The game while more entertaining than the previous, will be just about as bad. The Mustangs have the most talented roster in the state and they will make QB Woods eat dust – I mean rubber – all night long. Mustangs win by 18
Warriors @ Steelers – This is the Steelers best shot at a win this year – it’s a 1-2 team and it’s a home game.
GMFL
Midwest Chargers @ Enforcers
– Good thing for the Enforcers, the trip home will be a short one – and so will the season. Enforcers drop this one and any chance in the playoffs this year – yet again.
GDFL
Wildcats @ Tornados
– This game is going to be U-G-L-Y. Tornados win by 66 last time – I expect them to win by more than that. Vegas Odds Special – Tornados by 50.

There it is for the weekend – Enjoy.

Re: 8-4 This Weekend in INSPF

INSPF
There has been a lot happening lately and last week fell through my hands. Not this week I it’s the middle of the season for all teams, and the playoff pictures are starting to fill in quick so lets get right to it.

IFL

Upset of the Week
Xtreme @ Thunderhawks
– A true test for the Xtreme. How well will they travel? They should get a victory over the Thunderhawks, but will the entire team make the 5 hour travel? I don’t think so, and the Thunderhawks pull off the upset by 2.

There it is for the weekend – Enjoy.

LOL yea ok sorry that upset didn't happen for you. 39-0 game called midway in the 3rd qtr. With two TDs called back. You should learn to respect the Xtreme. Two losses on the season by an avg of 2 pt loss margin. (4pts total). The first loss has been avenged. We beat the #1 team in the region yet they're still ranked above us. And somehow ranked abv a team that has yet to lose a game. WOW.

Be it what it may, understand that multiple people rank each of these teams, with no set standard. I can speak for myself that the Xtreme are a new team and from a new region of the state that hasn't been on the radar in a long time, due to the league associations. The biggest thing about semi-pro is team stability and consistency. The Wildcats, Wolfpack, and Tornados have been around for multiple year and each with quality products and winning seasons. Not that the Xtreme can match their success, but as the old saying goes, respect is earned and not given.

This was the second time you had to travel this season, and before this weekend you were 0-1 on the road. Louisville to Noble County is quite a drive, one that many teams in the state would have difficulty with.

Congratulations to you as you not only seemed to have traveled well, you slaughtered them. I will eat my crow on the upset pick of the week and will think twice again before picking the Xtreme to lose again.

But I will say now, you want that number #1 spot, win this week on the road vs the wildcats, and its my early pick of the week, Wildcats by 6.

INSPF
Be it what it may, understand that multiple people rank each of these teams, with no set standard. I can speak for myself that the Xtreme are a new team and from a new region of the state that hasn't been on the radar in a long time, due to the league associations. The biggest thing about semi-pro is team stability and consistency. The Wildcats, Wolfpack, and Tornados have been around for multiple year and each with quality products and winning seasons. Not that the Xtreme can match their success, but as the old saying goes, respect is earned and not given.

This was the second time you had to travel this season, and before this weekend you were 0-1 on the road. Louisville to Noble County is quite a drive, one that many teams in the state would have difficulty with.

Congratulations to you as you not only seemed to have traveled well, you slaughtered them. I will eat my crow on the upset pick of the week and will think twice again before picking the Xtreme to lose again.

But I will say now, you want that number #1 spot, win this week on the road vs the wildcats, and its my early pick of the week, Wildcats by 6.

LOL, hey you are entitled to your opinion. So nothing wrong with you predicting, and we appreciate you giving your reasons to your stance, which now gives your prediction some substance. The other thing I respect is you ate your words at the end of the day and took ownership of being wrong. #a lot of respect.

Giving your reason I can understand you upcoming weeks prediction. We feel we are the #1 team but don't think we would deserve the #1 spot over a Noble Co team that is underfeated and has beaten us. Like you said its earned. We will continue to do our best to plug away at the top spot/championship and amending the bad start off for the season.

First off I dont see why the wildcats are num 1 also with one loss, it should be the wolfpack. 2ndly Yes the extreme are kicking butt, in a great league, but I still dont see if they win next week why they would be in the 1st place. If any if they win, and the mustangs win, I think there should be a 2 way tie for 3rd. No team with a 2 loses should be ova a unbeaten team like the tornadoes, or wolfpack thats just my opinion. I mean they would be ova the crush because of they schedule, and crusaders because of the league, but not that many spots. if the extreme do win I think this is how the top 10 should be. Unless the pack or the tornadoes lose a game or two, no one should be num1 over them, Sorry, just my opinion

1. wolfpack
2. Tornadoes
3. Extreme
3. Mustangs if they win
4. Crusaders
5. Crush
6. Cardinals
7. wildcats
8. Spartans
9. Cutters
10. Generals.