supaheader

General Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
The nighthawks are disrespectful

Ok so I brought my sons to the Indiana generals vs Lake Geneva generals football game. I have been a general fan for years bringing my family to every game. Usually its a very good environment to bring family and kids but yesterday the Indiana nighthawks was ruled disrespectful cussing trying to fight the genenals players on the sideline one of the players have to get held back. the Indiana genenals help out and let the nighthawk use their field and this is what you do? Reall? In the funny thing about it you guys have not even won one game (0-4) I heard so many good things about the nighthawk that they were classy and was respectful but now that they losing I guess things change. I DON'T THINK ANY TEAM SHOULD HAVE OUT THE NIGHTHAWKS AND I WILL NOT ATTEND ANY GENERALS VS NIGHTHAWKS GAMES! As a parent and a fan I was stunned that these players did not even show any respect to the kids that was out there.

Re: The nighthawks are disrespectful

Fan
Ok so I brought my sons to the Indiana generals vs Lake Geneva generals football game. I have been a general fan for years bringing my family to every game. Usually its a very good environment to bring family and kids but yesterday the Indiana nighthawks was ruled disrespectful cussing trying to fight the genenals players on the sideline one of the players have to get held back. the Indiana genenals help out and let the nighthawk use their field and this is what you do? Reall? In the funny thing about it you guys have not even won one game (0-4) I heard so many good things about the nighthawk that they were classy and was respectful but now that they losing I guess things change. I DON'T THINK ANY TEAM SHOULD HAVE OUT THE NIGHTHAWKS AND I WILL NOT ATTEND ANY GENERALS VS NIGHTHAWKS GAMES! As a parent and a fan I was stunned that these players did not even show any respect to the kids that was out there.
I agree this team is actually turning into the Indianapolis destroyers going to other team game trying to fight players this is how the destroyers fold and the first place. The Indiana nightHawks have a lot of the athletes don't let the 0-4 fool you they just are and a real good league. I can understand because my son was at the game with me too and I wanted to punch that dude and his face. He just made the nighthawks look bad and the funny thing about you saying that he came from the destroyers. Players like that kills teams Corey Thompson you need to do something about that before its too late because even though your record is bad right now in two years you guys will be good players like this will make you won't make it to next year. The player who started all is number 1 from the nighthawk.

I also agree. The coaches at a previous game decided it would be okay to have a post game talk right on the sideline after a game. He had nothing positive to say at all. Cussed and put the players down because they lost. What else would we expect from the players when the coaches do the same? People In the stands were saying they would have took their helmets off and walked away. When coaches call you 'mfer' and put you down, how do they expect a team to be formed? Coach kept yelling that no one practices...and how they have not practiced for certain situations but THEY are the coach! All in all, the coaching staff needs to regroup and get this team together. No one is getting paid, and no one wants to be disrespected.

Fan

The Generals didn't do anything to "help" out the Nighthawks they wanted this game because their opponet was coming from Wisconsin and they knew there wouldn't be any fans at the game so a certain person who loves to be in control and count the money set this crap. I am sure the fact that the Indiana Mustangs were a close team and the so were the Nighthawks so it only made sense to do this and get more people into the game.
It also helps that the set up with the Generals getting the gate and the Nighthawks getting concessions up favored the Generals as is usual when money is involved. Lets see more of these slugfests
(no pun intended)

Looks like the 'Nados got rid of their cancer from last year and they all joined Nighthawks. I expected this team to be the "Tornados-lite" but dey beat themselves with bad attitudes. These guys never be pros.

They just getting lessons in semi-pro from the wrong person. Corey Thompson needs to do his own thing and stop listening to those who want to "help" them out.
This is the kind of stuff daytime soaps are made of

who is trying to "HELP" them out? Coach Thompson is his own man so who are you talking about "eye".

fan3
Fan

The Generals didn't do anything to "help" out the Nighthawks they wanted this game because their opponet was coming from Wisconsin and they knew there wouldn't be any fans at the game so a certain person who loves to be in control and count the money set this crap. I am sure the fact that the Indiana Mustangs were a close team and the so were the Nighthawks so it only made sense to do this and get more people into the game.
It also helps that the set up with the Generals getting the gate and the Nighthawks getting concessions up favored the Generals as is usual when money is involved. Lets see more of these slugfests
(no pun intended)

I wasn't going to post, but allowing the Nighthawks to take the blame for some ignoramous is not right. I would first like to thank all that showed up to watch MSFL football. The person causing a fuss and being disrespectful was not a Nighthawk. We should know because he was ejected from the stands for threatening Generals players. Talking trash is your given right as an American, but threats of violence will NOT be tolerated. This world is full of violence. Generals have all the respect for the Nighthawks and would welcome them back to Roncalli anytime.

As far as the 'counting money' is concerned, yes sir. I run my team as a business and hate losing money. I am not a dumbass and have a business degree and use it to the best of my ability. Hate me for my ideas, but ask my players if they mind paying less for players fees. I DOUBT any of them will say yes. So stay tuned for more double headers and other things you will surely hate on. If YOUR team doesn't like it, then simply decline a chance to play for FREE at an excellent facility and we will go on to the next team that is smart enough to take the deal. Oh and just in case you are wondering, Generals work our asses off for Roncalli to get the field, so we will do with it as we please. Oh and add to your hate, IF teams reach an agreement, to hold a INDIANA BCS TOURNEY, The Generals would like to volunteer Roncalli as a host site. Thank you for your time.

Your favorite,

Tony Laws

Tony laws you must be dumb!!!!!!! Yes that guy was from the nighthawks. Larry Martin he wore #1 so quit trying to be a good guy just know the Generals tried to help a team and they screw you guys over!!!

Tony laws you must be dumb!!!!!!! Yes that guy was from the nighthawks. Larry Martin he wore #1 so quit trying to be a good guy just know the Generals tried to help a team and they screw you guys over!!!

The person that started all this was indeed a nighthawks player he wore #1 in the game. There was scouts at this game there was kids at this game there was husbands and wives at this game no one want to hear all the stuff that this guy was saying in all the disrespect this guys was giving to the generals players and organization. The nighthawks players was laughing thinking it was funny of course. The Indiana generals players was ignoring him in the beginning is then he started to call out players by number. After that I seen generals fans leave the stands because number 1 from the nighthawks said " I will shoot this mf up" standing right next to a Lil kid. So tony law I respect you but if you are serious about letting them play again at that field after all of that I will not be a supporter of the general anymore! You guys have a good field why let another team take that away. Corey Thompson you guys show some much class the first generals vs nighthawk game why change now. That makes you really look like a 0-4 team.

Shut up.. Listen
The person that started all this was indeed a nighthawks player he wore #1 in the game. There was scouts at this game there was kids at this game there was husbands and wives at this game no one want to hear all the stuff that this guy was saying in all the disrespect this guys was giving to the generals players and organization. The nighthawks players was laughing thinking it was funny of course. The Indiana generals players was ignoring him in the beginning is then he started to call out players by number. After that I seen generals fans leave the stands because number 1 from the nighthawks said " I will shoot this mf up" standing right next to a Lil kid. So tony law I respect you but if you are serious about letting them play again at that field after all of that I will not be a supporter of the general anymore! You guys have a good field why let another team take that away.

First, I did not feel the need to call the man out by name. However, yes it was Larry Martin. Until today, I was unaware he played for the Nighthawks. Larry originally signed with the Generals, and then was released, and I was unaware he signed with the Nighthawks. Corey and I have a very solid relationship and I would work with them again. It would be unjust to peg a bad reputation on a new organization because of the single actions of a select individuals. An investigation is ongoing and if allegations are true, then this individual will face consequences. A precedent was set last year, where a player (Springfield) threatened gun violence after an MSFL game and he was banned from Roncalli as well as suspended by the MSFL. It is important to not do anything without investigating. We cherish Roncalli and this will not be tolerated. Thank you for your concern. We hope to see you back at Roncalli next week.

Mr. Shut up and listen....please email me with your contact info so that we can talk about this incident you witnessed. Anyone else, I urge to do the same. Your identity will be kept confidential of course.

indianagenerals@hotmail.com

Thank you.