supaheader

General Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Spartans vs Cards

This game disruption falls under Article 10 Forfeits, #3 PARTIAL GAMES - Partial Games scores will count at the time of disruption by severe weather or other “Act of God” if both teams offenses have had the opportunity to compete a series of plays during the third quarter. If the disruption happens before then, the game will attempt to be made up. If the game cannot be made up, the game is called a non-contested game.

The Cardinals did not have a chance for a full offensive series in the second half. There for the game will be attempted to be made up.

The Spartans owner has already stated that he will not return to the Cardinals field to make up the game. 

So that game is now a non-contested game. Article 10 Forfeits, #2 NON-CONTESTED GAMES – Forfeits or games whose outcome neither negatively impacts a home team or away team’s standing. The outcome of the game is as if the game was never scheduled. All attempts will be made to make up non-contested games during the scheduled make-up weekend. 

1) When the proper number of referees fail to show up to a game. 
2) When Severe Weather or an “Act of God” unforeseen and unplanned cancels a game that was either not started or not compete as defined by the by-laws. 

Some history here - the Blitz and Warriors has the same issues last year, and it wasn't defined as what to do in the bylaws - so we defined it in the bylaws. 

So moving forward, the Spartans and the Cardinals will finished the season with only 9 games played, all seeding factors are still valid. The Cardinals have the Head to Head over the Spartans. - 

This is unless the Spartans are willing to finish this game. Until then - this is what we have.   

Re: Spartans vs Cards

I wouldnt want to drive back there to loose a game either.

obvious

LOSE! Wanted to seem so smart and can't spell a first grade word!LOL

Obviously
obvious

LOSE! Wanted to seem so smart and can't spell a first grade word!LOL

I was just impressed to see that Mr Obvious used the correct spelling/meaning of 'there'. Many on here don't know the difference between 'there' 'their' & 'they're'

Riha