supaheader

General Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Vipers?

Are the Vipers folding? I was told several people from their team have started a new one and have most of the Vipers following them.

Re: Vipers?

no sir we are not folding who ever u heard this from probably plays for the new team lol but we'er gonig 2 finish this one out strong.

vipers #3

vipers#3
no sir we are not folding who ever u heard this from probably plays for the new team lol but we'er gonig 2 finish this one out strong.

vipers #3

I was about to say, dang yall only 1 spot out of the wildcard, yall can still make the playoffs so why fold or even leave until the season is ova

They are 3 games up on Bengals for final playoff spot

Prolly just some of the non playing time players bailing since they arent good enough to start. Dont think I would be bailing this early since you arent guaranteed a spot in a league.

The vipers are gonna finish the season but they may not be around next year cuz they are starting a new team and alot of players are leaving including starters its not about playing time its because of there owner he is terrible and has no control over the team

Nah we commin back next year as vipers but stronger than ever

the ones starting the new team are bench warmers who want to be starters the easy way. its a shame that you are recruiting viper players mid season

Lol they a joke for real

Lmao noone wants to play for isaiah he is a bum and knows nothing about football and is a thief all the good players thethey vipers have are not coming back next yeart they goin somewhere else trust me on that

I'd be cautious going to a team ran by people who can only start by running their own team.

Thats not true tho its because they have a terrible owner

The CRFL could always use another team like the Panthers, Bengals and Phoenix. It gives the not so good teams a chance to get a win and allows the better teams to run up the score. It's a win, win situation.