Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
football

wanna invite yall to abattle of the unbeatens

Re: football

1310 pyffe new carlisle oh 45344

i have seen a lot of #1 teams go down which one will it be ? i go with the crush with the win and send the crusaders home with their heads between their tails.good luck crush

lets look at the schedules, who have the crush defeated?
Raiders, Phoenix, Force by 10pts, and Vipers 8pts and 6pts.

The Crusaders have defeated the spartans, revolution twice, cardinals, the force by 43 and the vipers by 27.

Lets look at quality of opponents, subtracting the panthers from both schedules, the crush's opponents have won 15 games and lost 24, while the crusaders opponents have won 22 games and lost 15.

Lets look at points overall, the crush have scored 3 more points and allowed 18 less points.
The Crusaders Opponents Defenses are all ranked in the top 5 in the league except one. The Crush Opponents defenses start at #5 and most fall in the bottom of the league.

Match, Set, Game - Crusaders

The crush will win this match up with ease
Saw on FB that the conceited crusaders only had ten players show up for practice
They think they can't be beat and with practice like that they don't have a chance.
They are over rated anyway

The crush will win this match up with ease
Saw on FB that the conceited crusaders only had ten players show up for practice
They think they can't be beat and with practice like that they don't have a chance.
They are over rated anyway

stats on supa fan does not win games like this and on any given saturday those with big heads can and most of the time do go DOWN but you keep giving us stats we want to see them after the crush game

this game is only close on paper. in real life the crush will get beat by 2 touchdowns. if it were at the crusaders it would be 3. face it, the crush have the benefit of a weak division. they arent that good

lol we will see about that

hmm
this game is only close on paper. in real life the crush will get beat by 2 touchdowns. if it were at the crusaders it would be 3. face it, the crush have the benefit of a weak division. they arent that good

Not quite 2 tds but good guess...great game to be a part of

Hate to say it but. I TOLD YOU SO
You can't win a championship by running your mouth on the web
Maybe this will be a wake up call but I doubt it this team has no commitment and if they don't get their act tfootballs hey will not. Make it to the ship

ok so now we have played someone how about alttle respect

You beat one good team by 2 points and then come on here and demand respect? You just lost the respect you had gained from me for that comment.

lol you dont ask for respect coach u earn it. i thought better of the crush then that you won act like you have been there before instead of asking for kudos and begging for respect. pitiful crush coach

I would like to defend the crushes coach and his commits. His face was a little numb from being slapped by player/commish after the game and his words may off been said wrongly. I think the crfl should send the commish back down to the third tears wwc farm program that he came from.

If his is true and jj did slap someone else isnt this his and the crusaders 3 or 4 chance ? This is atleast the second after being put on probation. How much crap are they going to let him get away with ? People already think the crfl is a crappy league and having a commish running amuck doesnt help at all . This leauge will fail if they cant prove they can handle there on poeple.

my mistake i stand corrected i really have all the respect i need from my players and any coach who has played us so if i offended any one i do sincerly not care