supaheader

General Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Crfl is the weakest and most bullshitted league

Highschool rules state if a player is kicked out 4k the season should return for the playoffs look in the rule book,how we gone follow highschool rules nd u not even goin by them u goin off sum made u ass bylaws that u made up what type of shit is that this league is garbage u not even goin by the bylaws u makin them up as u go what kind of owner are u o i forget a bullshiter doin anything and everthing jus to win a ship you gotta earn it not cheat yo way into it.john jackson u a soft ass pussy that dont kno how to play or manage a fuccn team wit yo soft ass. you already kno suspend the guy that was eattin yall alive lol this is the weakest league i didnt go threw this in the ifl but wen i get to the crfl the fucc league i get kicked out in wk 2 cause john jackson kno the spartans and the crusaders was gone meet again and i was gone eat that ass up agin....johnny gayles #7

Re: Crfl is the weakest and most bullshitted league

It's modified High School Rules.

johnny gayles your just a cheap shot artist that got caught trying to take out someones knee then start a brawl the video dont lie u do!stop your crying Whining ass ways you are out of the league and it was deserved good ridens and good job to the league and coaches for taking out the trash

lol hahaha if u look at the video wit yo dumb ass it didnt show my heAD OR MY SHOULDER HIT HIM IN HIS KNEES THE SIDE OF MY ASS HIT HIM YU MUST NEED SUM GLASSES TO CRFL FAN WTF DO YALL BE LOOKIN AT AND TRASH HAHAH I AINT NO MORE NEAR TRASH MF I WAS EATTIN YALL ASS ALIVE WIT YO GUFFY ASS LOL AT U DUMB MF THIS LEAGUE IS GARBAGE CAUSE YALL KNO JOHNNY GAYLES IS A MF BEAST CRFL FAN U A STRIGHT BITCH U MUST BE RIDIN THE SHIT OUT OF JOHN JACKSON DICC HOP OF FOR A SECOND AND WATCH THE VIDEO AGIN O WAIT THEY KEEP DELETEING IT..

Maybe they would take you more seriously if they could understand WTF you were saying.

(LOL) THEY UNDERSTAND WAT THE FUCC IM SAYIN ITS NOT HARD.

YOU STILL CRYING ABOUT GETTING KICKED OFF SHUT UP YOU KICKED DA FUQ OUT OF THE LEAGUE. DO YOU HET IT OR IS YOU TO STUPID TO KNOW THERES NOTHING U CAN DO OR SAY TO COME BACK AINT NOBODY AFRAID OF YO LIL A** I DNT GIVE A RATS A** IF YOU DIDNT HIT HIM WIT YOUR HEAD OR SHOULDER YOU TOOK OUT HIS KNEE WHICH COULD HAVE CRIPPLED THE MAN OR TORN SOMETHING IN HIS KNEE. YOU KNO IF SOMEONE DID YOU LIK THT YOU WOULD BE CRYING ABOUT HW THT WAS A CHEAP SHOT BUT SINCE YOU THE ONE WHO DID IT THEN ITS NOT BAD. GET THE FUQ OUT OF HEAR WIT THT AND IF YOU WAS A BEAST YOU WOULDNT HAVE DNE SOMETHING THT STUPID CUS STUDS DNT HARM OTHER TEAMS PLAYERS REGARDLESS WAT TIME OF THE GAME IT IS YOU TOOK HIM OUT NOT BLOCK HIM OR ANYTHING YOU TOOK HIM OUT BY DIVING AT THE LEGS WHICH TARGETED THE KNEE SO NOW UR KICKED OUT QUIT GETTING ON SUPAFAN CRYING LIKE A BABY BACK B**** AND WORRY ABOUT CHEERING UR TEAM ON AND PREPARE FOR NXT YR HOME BOY. GROW THE FUQ UP MY GOODNESS CRYING MORE THAN KEITH SWEAT

at first i tought we were to hard on you but since reading your post im glad we got rid of you a real beast dont need to go for a guys knees or talk shit on supa fan if we had it to do over again it should be alife time ban as for our league go play some where elase no one is asking you to stay in crfl this is nit the nfl or you would have been fined so please take you med like aman and quit whining

Bro dont even trip we gone win this for u, we know what up.

crush coach
at first i tought we were to hard on you but since reading your post im glad we got rid of you a real beast dont need to go for a guys knees or talk shit on supa fan if we had it to do over again it should be alife time ban as for our league go play some where elase no one is asking you to stay in crfl this is nit the nfl or you would have been fined so please take you med like aman and quit whining

"at first I thought we were to hard on you" my question for you coach is why would you vote for something you thought was too hard? Obviously he has passion for the game! Fined for a low hit? Ummm probably not...he wasn't going for a head shot! Difference is even the commish of nfl knows he was wrong...never too late to be a man! Gayles...your giving them a reason to doubt your character! Stay focused on next step! As far as crfl...the league does have a lot of talent, but the leaders of the league are ruining it! Suspension means no other altercation! Period end of story!

No offense because I don't know this guy and this is besides his actions on the field that I won't even comment on. Man you have to start carrying yourself better not only as a football player but as a man in general. Getting on here ranting unprofessionally by cussing and calling other people names and gloating about yourself wouldn't even be accepted back on a team that took their image seriously. If you would've approached this whole situation professionally and discussed it with league officials you might still be playing but your image you show on here makes you look like a bad person. Who cares what people say about you if they don't know you. Someone can call me every name in the book and I will thank them for taking time out of their day to use it on me. This is truly for the love of the game and sooo many kids look up to us especially since a lot of kids can't afford to go to professional or college games so we need to leave an image for something that motivates them and they use to look forward to one day being that team player and respect the game of football.
Lets end this conversation. If you really want to question the rules contact CRFL reps!
Petre OUT!

next

crush coach
at first i tought we were to hard on you but since reading your post im glad we got rid of you a real beast dont need to go for a guys knees or talk shit on supa fan if we had it to do over again it should be alife time ban as for our league go play some where elase no one is asking you to stay in crfl this is nit the nfl or you would have been fined so please take you med like aman and quit whining[/quote

Crush coach, how can you say things to another player for the way he was talking on here. True he was wrong for how he behaved on here, but you know and i know Jon Jackson slapped you, and you didn't get on here and post that the crusaders don't deserve to play. Nor did you vote to get them kicked out. All you said is that it would be taken care of accordingly. Basically saying lets just forget about it.. crush coach you are a joke, no better than jj . This isn't a lie you are on the clock. The world is waiting. Punk you can come down on gayles for words, but turned ur cheek when jj slapped the taste out ur mouth, and didn't even try to handle it . If ur not going to help fix it then your also part of the problem.

are you two dating?

stop saying i got slapped ive never been touched it was my owner son that was punched and we got over it why cant you please leave me out of these insane post

(quote)at first i tought we were to hard on you but since reading your post im glad we got rid of you a real beast dont need to go for a guys knees or talk shit on supa fan if we had it to do over again it should be alife time ban as for our league go play some where elase no one is asking you to stay in crfl this is nit the nfl or you would have been fined so please take you med like aman and quit whining[

KEYWORD YOU SAID YOU THOUGHT YALL WAS TO HARD ON ME. WOW DONT THAT SOUND A LIL BIAS U SAID I GOT ON SUPA FAN AND WAS TALKIN SHIT ON SUPA ABOUT ME GOIN FOR THE KNEES WHEN DID U READ A POST LIKE THAT I DIDNT GET ON HERE UNTIL AFTER YALL KICKED ME OUT FOR THE SEASON.AND I QUOTE THE VIDEO THAT WAS POSTED ON YOUTUBE WAS TO SLAM MY NAME ME RIGHT INTO THE GROUND BUT THE VIDEO SHOWED ME CLEAR AS DAY THAT MY HEAD DID NOT EVER COME IN CONTACT WITH HIS KNEE MY HIP DID WHAT VIDEO WAS YALL WATCHIN.HAHAHA BEAST YUP THATS ME ON THAT FIELD I DONT PLAY FOOTBALL TO HURT PEOPLE I PLAY IT TO KEEP ME OUT THESE STREETS(SUMTHING U DONT KNOW NOTTIN BOUT) ND ITS MY PASSION AS WELL AS MY CAREER.WHINING THATS THE LAST THING IM DOIN MR.CRUSH COACH LIKE I SAID IN MY LAST POST A WHILE AGO YALL KNEW THE SPARTANS AND THE CRUSADERS WAS GONE MEET AGAIN AND YALL DIDNT WONT ME TO EAT THAT ASS UP...SO MR CRUSH ONE THING I WANNA TELL YOU (BALL GAME)!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1

You getting over it enabled the Crusaders to have a next victim!!!! You enabled them to continue on in their unprofessional way! Anyone that has just "got over it" allowed the CRFL to become more of a joke! If something serious would happen you all should be held liable!! I don't believe a whole team should suffer from a few people's actions, but every time a fist is swung...there should be a suspension!! Using weapons such as helmet should be banned! But, you admit someone(JJ?) punched the owners son...nothing was done! No one "got over" when the Vipers had roster issues during ANOTHER altercation with Crusaders! No one "got over" Mr. Gayles cut blocking a Crusader! If we are going to overlook everything the Crusaders do, why have rules and bylaws??? We need to make the boys accountable for their actions and let the men continue to play the game they love! No one should feel unsafe to bring their families to watch football!!