supaheader

General Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
View Entire Thread
Re: a "no chump" league

Eye will take the lead on this. @Blaze GM. Eye really feel that you come across as Sophmoric at best. As a GM, Eye would expect you to be a lot more savvy than what you are showing. 1st, you totally took the thought of Indiana organizing personally. Eye seriously don't think it was a knock to teams in Michigan, Illinois, Kentucky, Wisconsin, or OHIO. In the famous words of the JOKER, "WHY SO SERIOUS?" Eye think if and when Indiana gets out of it's own way and ORGANIZE, we will truly bring stability to the Rust Belt. We are the Crossroads. We are the pin wheel. No doubt, but we also bicker in this state way too much for my liking. Eye say Blaze GM, it isn not about you. It is much bigger! Says EYE!

Eye

I totally understand, Eye, and I appreciate your insight. I merely responded to the original post: "I propose that a league of proven teams combine as one league or all enter the national conference. My thoughts are as follows: Tornados, Wildcats, Generals, Wolfpack, Cardinals, Extreme, Mustangs, Enforcers, Thunderhawks, Crusaders, Cutters and Revolution."

I think we qualify as a "proven team" far more than some mentioned, that's all. For my input, I get called a "cry baby ass bitch" and get ripped for falling to the Generals in the 2010 IFL Championship, after beating the Hitmen and the Wolfpack (on their field) in the playoffs that year. That tells me all I need to know about some of the participants in this discussion.

@ Blaze GM, I just wanted to correct you on your facts about beating both Hitmen and Wolfpack on their fields that post season, actually that year, the Hitmen had to play on the road in Battle Creek even after beating you guys at their home field, then traveled on the road and lost a very close but very, very good game...

@ Blaze GM, I just wanted to correct you on your facts about beating both Hitmen and Wolfpack on their fields that post season, actually that year, the Hitmen had to play on the road in Battle Creek even after beating you guys at their home field, then traveled on the road and lost a very close but very, very good game...

That's why I wrote FIELD, not FIELDS and placed it after the mention of the Wolfpack. We had two great games with both squads in 2010, regular season and playoffs. We just happened to have one the two playoff games...

We're getting off-track here, with typos and poor logic in argumentative defense.

Please let this thread go. Who cares if largely annonymous messageboard posters give your program respect? The opinions that matter are those of the teams you share the field and the fans that watch your games.