supaheader

General Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
BEST O_LINEMAN and D_LINEMAN in CRFL

I have seen a couple games and i wanted to know what the football community thinks about the best Defensive lineman and Offensive linemen?

RAIDESRS: #50 and #59
Vipers: #45
Crusaders #97
CRUSH..#99,# 76
FORCE#99
REVO: #79
These are a few that i have noticed in the games i have been too. I am sure i have missed some more. What do you guess think?

Re: BEST O_LINEMAN and D_LINEMAN in CRFL

I play for crush and gotta say that we have some serious beef on our O-line, and our D-line has good ASP.

I might be bias, but shoot, I gotta say the whole Oline from the cardinals. Aparently you havent played against them. Yea that online is huge and mean

havent played the cards yet. hope to play them for the championship at OUR HOUSE!

vipers dont have a 45 on the line got a 42 and 15 though

crusher
havent played the cards yet. hope to play them for the championship at OUR HOUSE!

lol yea I hope we play yall in the ship at yall house also, great win. Yall are the team to beat. Great win, now cant no one say You aint played no one. Good Luck until we meet u, IF we meet you

Thanks.good luck with the rest of the season and in the playoffs.

#99 for KY Xtreme best Dlineman around

Can u read? It says crfl last Time i checked xtreme was in ifl. must be KY thing

Ummmm........No

come on sumone has to give a lil bit of credit to the phoenixs # 79 i play my tail off for a 6'1 180lb on a good day d-end although i must say id rather be a 180lb d-end then b a 180lbs o-lineman like i was when i played for jay county

me #12 from the vipers best d end