supaheader

General Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
www.indianaoutlaws.weebly.com

Check out our team site. We are new to Semi-pro and are looking very much forward to interacting with fellow teams on Supa fan. We would love advice and pointers, I have heard of the number teams that have folded. I assure Semi- pro football the Outlaws are here to stay.
visit : www.indianaoutlaws.weebly.com

Re: www.indianaoutlaws.weebly.com

wondering who owns this team now? maybe one of the guys that started a team every and folded just what indy needs!!!!

This team is ran by a player who played for a team that folded, and is taking every precaution to see through that this team stays around for a long time, will not stand to see players go through what they went through.He Runs a business outside of football on top of that.

my name is Brandon Baggett, GM/owner of the Indiana Outlaws, I look forward to talking on here with players and teams to gain wisdom and advice, we hope to be welcomed to semi-pro with open arms! Good luck to all the teams this season! God Bless

Hello Brandon, I was just wondering what team were you associated with before it folded? Have you ever played for any other teams outside of the one that folded? What is your recruiting base going to be, as there are already 4 teams that are playing and or based out of the Indianapolis area, and another 3 that are within an hour drive either in any direction which have been around for at least 5yrs with players that have been associated with those teams for a while? What leagues are you looking at joining and what type of financial backing do you have in place, as next season will be on us before you know it; Also, what is the purpose and driving force behind you deciding to start a team instead of simply becoming apart of one of the local teams that have good history in the area that could really use another good coach, and or financial backer?

Thank you for your interest and would love to discuss some of these discussions feel free to email me Indianaoutlaws@yahoo.com would love to hear from a fellow player who has been in the game for awhile

No problem, you can email me the response to my questions at andrekeyjr@gmail.com if you like. I am always interested in helping out with whatever knowledge i can pass along....i believe i know what team it was that folded, however i am still interested in the other questions that I posed

Email sent Dre

reading as we speak