supaheader

General Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
View Entire Thread
Re: football

lol you dont ask for respect coach u earn it. i thought better of the crush then that you won act like you have been there before instead of asking for kudos and begging for respect. pitiful crush coach

I would like to defend the crushes coach and his commits. His face was a little numb from being slapped by player/commish after the game and his words may off been said wrongly. I think the crfl should send the commish back down to the third tears wwc farm program that he came from.

If his is true and jj did slap someone else isnt this his and the crusaders 3 or 4 chance ? This is atleast the second after being put on probation. How much crap are they going to let him get away with ? People already think the crfl is a crappy league and having a commish running amuck doesnt help at all . This leauge will fail if they cant prove they can handle there on poeple.

my mistake i stand corrected i really have all the respect i need from my players and any coach who has played us so if i offended any one i do sincerly not care