supaheader

General Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
what i watched at crusaders- crush

what i saw was very tight officiating penalty's were thrown on both teams and i personally can say the crusaders rep is well deserved i watched number 28 grab his crotch towards some ladies on the crush side,lots of late hits watched the pres 38 jj punch number 58 of the crush in the face on the field i heard many crusaders try to instigate crush plays sometimes it worked and at halftime heard that the crusaders were going to try and take out the crush quarterback number 11. end of the game seen players yelling and cussing at fans calling them out so i say the crusaders and owner are trash and will be lucky to make it through the season without getting kicked out...ill be at the rest of there games so i can laugh win the cut there own throats

Re: what i watched at crusaders- crush

How many times can the Crusaders and JJ be involved in altercations and still be allowed to play? This is insane!!!

JJ is a puppet master and he pulls the leagues strings however he wants. It may as well be called the JPFL, Jackson/Peckham Football League. The only other option is to go to the IFL, but knowing JJ, he will probably try to combine them since the resistant people are no longer in the IFL.

Just curious. If the officiating was as tight as you stated, how did all this happen and no flags get tossed?

There were several personal flags thrown throughout the whole game

I don't think that CRFL fan was even at the game every week he has something negative to say about the Crusaders or JJ or the CRFL league. This guy devotes his time to trying to crash this league and all the teams.
More than likely he is a member of staff of anotrher leagues team who lost players to the CRFL and is bitter cause his team is now a mojor league joke and sucking on the hind tit so to speak. He has notrhing better to do that ran off at the mouth because he still thinks that he can cause the Crusaders to fold and get their players but the truth is this if you are in the cellar this late in the season that is where you will stay and belong.
What I saw was a hard hitting game played between two very good football teams, yes there was trash talk and smack talk but it was coming from both sides and yes the refs SUCKED they were on a mission to see just how bad they could call this very important game.
So why don't you Mr. CRFL FAN go get in the pressbox at your lovely stadium and watch your favorite team keep on losing and leave this league along because it is quite clear you are not a fan of any team in the CRFL.
In closing THANK YOU TO TYLER PECKHAM AND JOHN JACKSON for providing a small market league with roster limits where people can play football and have a team without having to have a bankroll to do so.
I have watched many games this season the game between the Vipers and Crusaders was a good game without any trouble the Crusader do have a bad reputation but I have been to every game since the M.S.F.L. started play and without those league members standing on the sidelines starting stuff there hasn't been one time where a fight has broke out so explain that

I've yet to see any actual film of what this above fan is alleging.
I've seen tapes of 6 games and saw one (the Spartan game) where there was evidence of foul play on this Crusaders team.

I make a decent dollar, and wish I had the time to follow one team around, claim to witness very serious offenses on the same team and players every week, then come post hiding who I am and never have any proof or evidence except what I type.

Are you sure this isn't maybe a player cut from the team?

I love reading these posts on the board, I truly do!
but as a writer myself, I despise false facts or anyone using their personal hatreds as fuel for writing what they want others to view as truth.

Example - I don't care for gophers. (real ones- the U of Minnesota excluded)
However, I won't write an article saying that gophers caused world war 2 or promote tooth decay.
I'll write I hate them and end with "this s my opinion".

If all what you say is true and an actual punch is ever thrown, the would result in ejection and if pushed, battery.

I would think if these things are true, you be proud to stand up, say "This Is I, and this is what I claim!" so other would say "yes, I saw- attest he was there also" or show the evidence of these constant ravings of bad conduct.

But as for now, no evidence of what you claim exists on any of the film I've personally witnessed.

Have you or anyone a link to dispute this, I have no issue saying I missed that. (I do that often in my day to day)

Hope this bring added thought to to the keyboard before the typing begins.

ok hows this, i know jj gets on here and reads this. SO JJ DID YOU OR DID YOU NOT PUNCH #58 OF THE CRUSH IN THE FACE ON THE GAME FIELD ? OR IS THERE ANY CRUSH PLAYERS THAT WILL STAND UP TO THE PRES.AND TELL ALL WHAT HE DID

I think that all the teams should leave start a new league or go to a different league & let crusaders and force stay to play each other and keep the BS to themselves.

I remember a time when JJ would get on here and bash Earl Parsons and want answers to stupid things. Now the shoe is on the other foot.

am i the only one who thinks its absolutely crazy that the league commissioner is allowed to play on a team in the same league?!? that is madness and is something that needs to be addressed

mr obvious
am i the only one who thinks its absolutely crazy that the league commissioner is allowed to play on a team in the same league?!? that is madness and is something that needs to be addressed

I couldn't agree with u more but its up to the team owners to vote on that for next year

ONCE AGAIN LOTS OF NO NAMES POINTING FINGERS AND MAKING ACCUSATIONS BUT
NO
TAPE
NOBODY WILLING TO TALK WITH A NAME
AND DAMN SURE NO BODY ELSE CRYING.
Like I said once the MSFL started playing the rowdy stuff stopped at Lawrence Park and since all the statesments seem to make hard accusations seems to me there should be some VIDEO SOMEPLACE but if there is NOBODY is showing it and if things are as bad as MR ON THE ROAD ALL THE TIME BIDING THE LAW OF THE LAND SAYS THEN THERE JUST HAS TO BE SOME KIND OF EVIDENCE but since none has surfaced then I have to agree with the above poster this person is a trouble maker.

I have a question....In what level of football is it ok to break the huddle with 12 players? I do not believe there is such a level. The Crush did this right before they kicked the game winning field goal to take the lead. Earlier in the game the refs threw a flag for 12 men on the field for the Crush...but he didnt call it during the field goal play. The Crusaders got screwed all game....TD called back for illegal formation..BS.....(2) Huge runs getting called back for holding after the play was over at very critical points during the game.....On the Crush Field Goal drive to take the lead, a very questionable late hit call against the Crusaders to put the Crush in field goal range.
This game was totally called one sided in the Crush favor. Anyone who was at the game saw this.

without a name it is rumor
ONCE AGAIN LOTS OF NO NAMES POINTING FINGERS AND MAKING ACCUSATIONS BUT
NO
TAPE
NOBODY WILLING TO TALK WITH A NAME
AND DAMN SURE NO BODY ELSE CRYING.
Like I said once the MSFL started playing the rowdy stuff stopped at Lawrence Park and since all the statesments seem to make hard accusations seems to me there should be some VIDEO SOMEPLACE but if there is NOBODY is showing it and if things are as bad as MR ON THE ROAD ALL THE TIME BIDING THE LAW OF THE LAND SAYS THEN THERE JUST HAS TO BE SOME KIND OF EVIDENCE but since none has surfaced then I have to agree with the above poster this person is a trouble maker.

Mr. Without a name it is rumor :

You are correct sir. It is 1000% the teams playing in the MSFL's fault that the Crusaders are looked at like a bunch of thugs. Get real man. Does it make sense for someone to try and act out a personal vendetta against the CRFL and its commish? It's bogus. But to blame others when you clearly were the ones in the thick of the drama, thats bogus as well. Look in the mirror to find fault for your reputation. MR. CRFL FAN - STOP THE B.S. AND ACCUSATIONS. PROVE WHAT YOU WRITE OR STFU. LETS GET BACK TO FOOTBALL!

I call Bullshit
I have a question....In what level of football is it ok to break the huddle with 12 players? I do not believe there is such a level. The Crush did this right before they kicked the game winning field goal to take the lead. Earlier in the game the refs threw a flag for 12 men on the field for the Crush...but he didnt call it during the field goal play. The Crusaders got screwed all game....TD called back for illegal formation..BS.....(2) Huge runs getting called back for holding after the play was over at very critical points during the game.....On the Crush Field Goal drive to take the lead, a very questionable late hit call against the Crusaders to put the Crush in field goal range.
This game was totally called one sided in the Crush favor. Anyone who was at the game saw this.

There was no flag on that play because we saw that we had 12 and called a timeout. The late hit on qb was deffinately a late hit #97 took 3 steps after ball was thrown before contact was made. There was one "long" run called back (20 yard) and the illegal formation wasnt illegal formation it was because u made 2 forward passes. Looking forward to a rematch

i have asked my players not to comment on this sub its not the proper place to discuss league bus ,yes i have vid no the league will not be getting acopy no reason hard fought game but one thing jj is just aplayer when he is on the field he can not control this team its not his job his job on game day is to play football if we had aprob i would take it to league other players in thi sleague have thrown punches it happens doest make it right but emotions run high so remember if we are not pissed off why should anyone else be other than players threating us after game have no prob with playing them again

i have asked my players not to comment on this sub its not the proper place to discuss league bus ,yes i have vid no the league will not be getting acopy no reason hard fought game but one thing jj is just aplayer when he is on the field he can not control this team its not his job his job on game day is to play football if we had aprob i would take it to league other players in thi sleague have thrown punches it happens doest make it right but emotions run high so remember if we are not pissed off why should anyone else be other than players threating us after game have no prob with playing them again

crush coach

If you are not pissed why should anyone else the answer to that is simple they SHOULDN'T be but if you go back and look at CRFL fans prior posts you will see he has devoted this entire season to bashing the CRFL and the crusaders

fact is we won and will win again if you make it to the ship to play us. if you dont like it tough. it is what it is.

ok CRUSH players we do our talking on the field with pads not on here!we make no promises other then we will give are opposition everything we have and win,lose or draw leave the field knowing we left everything on it ...coach eric

crush coach

You ask why other people would be pissed? Because if it were any other team including your own, somebody would be suspended! Because if the person in the highest position can't control his temper, but he suspends others for their inability to do so! Haven't you heard lead by example? So he has been allowed to take others passion of playing football away, but he plays every week...and every game except Cards conflict has surrounded him and his team! The CRFL isn't singlehandedly being destroyed as everyone thinks, people like you can sign thatcheck too! The mission of each team isn't to scare the women and children! It isn't to subject fans to bs! When people are afraid to come to games, do you think fans will continue to come? As a fan on the sidelines, my children will never attend another game when we play Crusaders! They don't need to be subject to grown men that don't even have the maturity or discipline of high school boys! They have players making gestures and yelling sexually explicit things at groups of women and children? Emotions are high, but if you can't control them, football isn't a game for you...try UFC!

crush coach

If you have video evidence, then as a member of the CRFL, you have a duty to provide such footage and let the truth be known. If not, then you become part of the problem. These issues give the entire SEMI PRO COMMUNITY a bad name and need to be dealt with. If these accusations are true, then shame on the guilty and their team should have to face the same fate as everyone else.

If these accusations are false, then the accused should be exonerated and the accusers should be held for lible. This b.s. has gone on long enough. Either ban theem for their behavior (IF GUILTY), or leave the Crusaders the hell alone (IF NOT GUILTY).

EITHER WAY CRUSH COACH - SHOW THE DAMN TAPE!

Game film only shows what happens between the whistles it would be no use for after play incidents.Let it be lets get back to football.

"Every moment that you spend upset, in despair, in anguish, angry or hurt because of the behavior of anybody else in your life is a moment in which you have given up control of your own life." ~ Dr. Wayne Dyer

I can not believe the number of people that allow this board, this game we play & the politics it produces to control your life. I mean it is so totally unbelievable! I see it on Facebook, I get phones calls, I hear it in person & all I can do is sit back & laugh. If you guys are going to let all this CONTROL YOU, then maybe you should go & find a different hobby.

"You don't go to the park and set your picnic down next to the only pile of dog shit.” ~ Sam Halpern

I happen to enjoy the game I play, I have never been in a fight on the field or in the parking lot, I have never been suspended or ejected from a game & I have never complained about the referees winning or losing a game for me. Every game, WIN OR LOSE, the only thing I look @ is "Did I do my job to the best of my ability?" That is it! I can not control what the other 30, 40, 50+ Players & Coaches, nor the Refs, what they all do on or off the field. All I need to do is worry about me & trust the guy behind me.

When I no longer enjoy playing this game, when a message board or the politics of Semi-Pro Football start to try & control me, is when I will hang up my cleats. Its called just being "Professional". Its called just being "Mature".

"Yesterday is history. Tomorrow a mystery. Today is a gift. That's why it's called the present!" ~ Unknown

Take a moment & appreciate that we all are the ones that are able to wake up this morning & enjoy another day. Appreciate that we all are the ones that are still fortunate to still play this game. Even though we have all grew up from different areas & raised in different ways, even though we may play for different teams & in different leagues, even though we go to battle against each other & try & destroy our opponent each & every play, we are all out it for the same reason & for only one reason, FOR THE GAME WE LOVE! Don't let message boards, politics & gossip & rumors rob this away from us. To accomplish this is real easy to do! It is EXACTLY what I do!

"All YOU need to do is worry about YOU & trust the guy behind YOU." and ask yourself after each & every game, "Did I do my job to the best of my ability?" ~ Tailgater

anyone wants too see film on the crush will have to record it yourselves our films are used for practice purposes take my word nothing on this film will cause the crusadres to be romoved from league it was a hard hitting rough football game let it be and as i stated we will not be afraid to play them again as far as the players threatening me i dont know number or names i was walking away i am forgetting this whole inc as of now

We may lost a game but we still at em and gone win this we just picked up a couple big boys to help in da trenches get ur popcorn ready its time to eat!

We just more hungry now , take away a muffed punt return that put them on our ten yard line which was muffed by a player that wasnt even our returner . I dont know wut he was thinking ,lol. That crazy ass roughing the passer that put them in field goal range . By the way crush , great place kicker u guys got, he saved yall . next time we meet we will Have no mistakes . trust me on that . for everyone out realfootball players from the crush know that they didnt beat us we beat ourselves . We will meet again good luck till then.

C-Nation how are yall picking up players when the Roster Deadline for the CRFL was Week 5?

Asking
C-Nation how are yall picking up players when the Roster Deadline for the CRFL was Week 5?

We didn't pick anyone up. Why would we? We have the same roster as week 5. Our team is a great team. We have made it this far with the same team. We have faith in THIS TEAM. One game don't make or brake a team. We lost to a good Crush team and we will see them at there house in the Championship Game September 22. This C Nation is someone not affiliated the Team! That's the problem with this website. People can post under any name that they want to. This website needs to change and it needs it fast before someone really gets hurt because of this site. CRUSADERS STAY OFF THIS WEBSITE!!!! Keep focus on our goal to win the Championship and not these people on this website.

Dennis Morris
Asking

This C Nation is someone not affiliated the Team! People can post under any name that they want to. This website needs to change and it needs it fast before someone really gets hurt because of this site.

Is that a threat? Why get on here and defend every little thing that gets said? Just let the people talk, and eventually they will cease from doing so. Getting on here ranting and responding to them, only gives them validity.

damn all this fuss over losing a game listen the league is gonna check all rosters in playoffs stop looking for trouble and play ball , i get on here fro fun dont take it so serious if you cant prove anyting shutup all the accusations if they added a player fri what diff did it make , but i dont think thay did but then i never look at other teams rosters , our roster will stay the same till next yera nad maybe beyond if it aint broke dont fix it, come on lets just enjoy the game i hav emuch respect for all good players and fans the crusadres are tough no doubt good luck to everyone and as ive said 100 time slets just play footballeryk

From the top down
Dennis Morris
Asking

This C Nation is someone not affiliated the Team! People can post under any name that they want to. This website needs to change and it needs it fast before someone really gets hurt because of this site.

Is that a threat? Why get on here and defend every little thing that gets said? Just let the people talk, and eventually they will cease from doing so. Getting on here ranting and responding to them, only gives them validity.

That was not a threat. That was a overall statement about this site. I don't wish anybody harm. Everyone plays or coaches at this level for the same reason. I was just saying someone is going to get hurt with all the talk that goes on with this site (NOT ON THIS THREAD). Someone may take something the wrong way and retaliate. I hope that never happens. How do I get on here and defend every little thing that gets said? Besides this thread I have only posted one other thing on here besides the AFNT Rankings every Tuesday so teams can promote there games that weekend.

As a CRFL player who WAS at this game, I am going to try to be as neutral and factual as possible. I don't know if CRFL FAN has a personal vendetta out on the Crusaders or not, but I did indeed witness everything he mentioned in this post. The refs sucked in that the called almost everything (for both sides) and didnt let the game be played; penalties would have been about equal if it werent for personal fouls and sorry C-nation you can't blame the refs for that or for losing the game...it's your fault you have some dumb mouthy people on your roster...nuff said. Other than that game was fairly clean; I didnt see JJ punch #58, but did hear it on the Crush sidelines...if there is film of this it need to be shone. Crush, you wouldnt get the same courtesy...just saying. Most of the crusaders were good sports, but there were many that didnt even shake hands and one (#7, I believe) whom keep telling people to not even touch him.

@ "without a name it is rumor": I dont know how you can be so blind to what is being said from almost every team about the kind of (lack of) class from most of the crusade players. They are not all out to get C-nation, I mean look at crush they arent spreading any gossip. I am however personally offended with #28, whom which did grab his junk right in front of my nieces and nephews; what kind of pervert does that.

Apart from a couple of d-bags on the crusade (I mean every team has them, crusade maybe more than most), there were some good players and sportmen on both teams.

On a final note, returning back to blaming the refs...C-nation you guys CAN beat the crush I am sure, but from what I saw in that game it was only close because crush has a suck ass special teams. I heard from my teammate that their special teams has given up more points that their defense...ouch. Peace...

CRFL Player
As a CRFL player who WAS at this game, I am going to try to be as neutral and factual as possible. I don't know if CRFL FAN has a personal vendetta out on the Crusaders or not, but I did indeed witness everything he mentioned in this post. The refs sucked in that the called almost everything (for both sides) and didnt let the game be played; penalties would have been about equal if it werent for personal fouls and sorry C-nation you can't blame the refs for that or for losing the game...it's your fault you have some dumb mouthy people on your roster...nuff said. Other than that game was fairly clean; I didnt see JJ punch #58, but did hear it on the Crush sidelines...if there is film of this it need to be shone. Crush, you wouldnt get the same courtesy...just saying. Most of the crusaders were good sports, but there were many that didnt even shake hands and one (#7, I believe) whom keep telling people to not even touch him.

@ "without a name it is rumor": I dont know how you can be so blind to what is being said from almost every team about the kind of (lack of) class from most of the crusade players. They are not all out to get C-nation, I mean look at crush they arent spreading any gossip. I am however personally offended with #28, whom which did grab his junk right in front of my nieces and nephews; what kind of pervert does that.

Apart from a couple of d-bags on the crusade (I mean every team has them, crusade maybe more than most), there were some good players and sportmen on both teams.

On a final note, returning back to blaming the refs...C-nation you guys CAN beat the crush I am sure, but from what I saw in that game it was only close because crush has a suck ass special teams. I heard from my teammate that their special teams has given up more points that their defense...ouch. Peace...

Dude we admire the fact that you actually stood up and said show the tape! But how are you going to throw your team under the bus #90? Why don't you show the tape?

as i stated the tape has nothing on it it goes from whisle to whistle to save space so get off of it there will be no public veiwing of it thank you and that is all i have to say on this subject