supaheader

General Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Playoffs

Welcome to the Playoffs.

KY Xtreme didnt travel well to play the Wildcats and we fell short. Revenge is definitely on our mind. In about three weeks, we will revenge the loss from this past Saturday so that we can enter into the championship. Wildcats, good game, but I gurantee we will bring the whole team this next trip to Terre Haute and the outcome will be different. No excuses, you guys did what you had to do and came out victorious. You guys play hard and I love the competition. See you guys soon....

HulkDaBeast approved this message.

#99 Ky Xtreme

Re: Playoffs

#99 of KY Xtreme
Welcome to the Playoffs.

KY Xtreme didnt travel well to play the Wildcats and we fell short. Revenge is definitely on our mind. In about three weeks, we will revenge the loss from this past Saturday so that we can enter into the championship. Wildcats, good game, but I gurantee we will bring the whole team this next trip to Terre Haute and the outcome will be different. No excuses, you guys did what you had to do and came out victorious. You guys play hard and I love the competition. See you guys soon....

HulkDaBeast approved this message.

#99 Ky Xtreme

Nothing like Guaranteeing a W 3 weeks prior to a potential match-up.

No you didn't travel well, but neither did the Cats to L'ville, if you recall they were playing w/o the starting RB, WR, both CB's

Your "No excuses", sound just like an excuse.
#99 of KY Xtreme

KY Xtreme didnt travel well to play the Wildcats and we fell short.
No excuses, you guys did what you had to do and came out victorious.
#99 Ky Xtreme