supaheader

General Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
View Entire Thread
Re: what i watched at crusaders- crush

crush coach
i have asked my players not to comment on this sub its not the proper place to discuss league bus ,yes i have vid no the league will not be getting acopy no reason hard fought game but one thing jj is just aplayer when he is on the field he can not control this team its not his job his job on game day is to play football if we had aprob i would take it to league other players in thi sleague have thrown punches it happens doest make it right but emotions run high so remember if we are not pissed off why should anyone else be other than players threating us after game have no prob with playing them again

If you are not pissed why should anyone else the answer to that is simple they SHOULDN'T be but if you go back and look at CRFL fans prior posts you will see he has devoted this entire season to bashing the CRFL and the crusaders

fact is we won and will win again if you make it to the ship to play us. if you dont like it tough. it is what it is.

ok CRUSH players we do our talking on the field with pads not on here!we make no promises other then we will give are opposition everything we have and win,lose or draw leave the field knowing we left everything on it ...coach eric

crush coach
i have asked my players not to comment on this sub its not the proper place to discuss league bus ,yes i have vid no the league will not be getting acopy no reason hard fought game but one thing jj is just aplayer when he is on the field he can not control this team its not his job his job on game day is to play football if we had aprob i would take it to league other players in thi sleague have thrown punches it happens doest make it right but emotions run high so remember if we are not pissed off why should anyone else be other than players threating us after game have no prob with playing them again

You ask why other people would be pissed? Because if it were any other team including your own, somebody would be suspended! Because if the person in the highest position can't control his temper, but he suspends others for their inability to do so! Haven't you heard lead by example? So he has been allowed to take others passion of playing football away, but he plays every week...and every game except Cards conflict has surrounded him and his team! The CRFL isn't singlehandedly being destroyed as everyone thinks, people like you can sign thatcheck too! The mission of each team isn't to scare the women and children! It isn't to subject fans to bs! When people are afraid to come to games, do you think fans will continue to come? As a fan on the sidelines, my children will never attend another game when we play Crusaders! They don't need to be subject to grown men that don't even have the maturity or discipline of high school boys! They have players making gestures and yelling sexually explicit things at groups of women and children? Emotions are high, but if you can't control them, football isn't a game for you...try UFC!

As a CRFL player who WAS at this game, I am going to try to be as neutral and factual as possible. I don't know if CRFL FAN has a personal vendetta out on the Crusaders or not, but I did indeed witness everything he mentioned in this post. The refs sucked in that the called almost everything (for both sides) and didnt let the game be played; penalties would have been about equal if it werent for personal fouls and sorry C-nation you can't blame the refs for that or for losing the game...it's your fault you have some dumb mouthy people on your roster...nuff said. Other than that game was fairly clean; I didnt see JJ punch #58, but did hear it on the Crush sidelines...if there is film of this it need to be shone. Crush, you wouldnt get the same courtesy...just saying. Most of the crusaders were good sports, but there were many that didnt even shake hands and one (#7, I believe) whom keep telling people to not even touch him.

@ "without a name it is rumor": I dont know how you can be so blind to what is being said from almost every team about the kind of (lack of) class from most of the crusade players. They are not all out to get C-nation, I mean look at crush they arent spreading any gossip. I am however personally offended with #28, whom which did grab his junk right in front of my nieces and nephews; what kind of pervert does that.

Apart from a couple of d-bags on the crusade (I mean every team has them, crusade maybe more than most), there were some good players and sportmen on both teams.

On a final note, returning back to blaming the refs...C-nation you guys CAN beat the crush I am sure, but from what I saw in that game it was only close because crush has a suck ass special teams. I heard from my teammate that their special teams has given up more points that their defense...ouch. Peace...

CRFL Player
As a CRFL player who WAS at this game, I am going to try to be as neutral and factual as possible. I don't know if CRFL FAN has a personal vendetta out on the Crusaders or not, but I did indeed witness everything he mentioned in this post. The refs sucked in that the called almost everything (for both sides) and didnt let the game be played; penalties would have been about equal if it werent for personal fouls and sorry C-nation you can't blame the refs for that or for losing the game...it's your fault you have some dumb mouthy people on your roster...nuff said. Other than that game was fairly clean; I didnt see JJ punch #58, but did hear it on the Crush sidelines...if there is film of this it need to be shone. Crush, you wouldnt get the same courtesy...just saying. Most of the crusaders were good sports, but there were many that didnt even shake hands and one (#7, I believe) whom keep telling people to not even touch him.

@ "without a name it is rumor": I dont know how you can be so blind to what is being said from almost every team about the kind of (lack of) class from most of the crusade players. They are not all out to get C-nation, I mean look at crush they arent spreading any gossip. I am however personally offended with #28, whom which did grab his junk right in front of my nieces and nephews; what kind of pervert does that.

Apart from a couple of d-bags on the crusade (I mean every team has them, crusade maybe more than most), there were some good players and sportmen on both teams.

On a final note, returning back to blaming the refs...C-nation you guys CAN beat the crush I am sure, but from what I saw in that game it was only close because crush has a suck ass special teams. I heard from my teammate that their special teams has given up more points that their defense...ouch. Peace...

Dude we admire the fact that you actually stood up and said show the tape! But how are you going to throw your team under the bus #90? Why don't you show the tape?

as i stated the tape has nothing on it it goes from whisle to whistle to save space so get off of it there will be no public veiwing of it thank you and that is all i have to say on this subject