supaheader

General Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Teams with low #'s.

You know what I think is funny? People get on here and talk about the number of players that come to play home or away games. A team can travel with 45 players or 15, but you can only put 11 on the field at one time. I've been on both sides of this. The one major thing i have seen is the teams that play with fewer players have more fun and play with alot of heart and soul. Yes they get tired, but they never say we are going to lose or I quit. The teams like the Phoenix, Bengals, Blizes, and Revolution played there asses off and never gave up. So never under estimate a team you are playing, because numbers don't mean shit in football. Play your ass off, because any team can lose on any giving Saturday.

Re: Teams with low #'s.

I have to agree with "The one major thing i have seen is the teams that play with fewer players have more fun and play with alot of heart and soul. Yes they get tired, but they never say we are going to lose or I quit." but that still does not win ball games.

I am sure if I can go through the teams of the CRFL & hand pick my 18-20 guys, I can probably win some games, but the way the teams are now, it just isn't going to happen. The teams that you mentioned, Phoenix, Bengals, Blitz & Revolution (not in a specific order) has a combined record of 8-22 & some of the 8 wins is against each other.

Too be honest with you though, I much would rather play on a team of 20-25 Players than a team with 45+ Players. Not because I worry about a starting position, I always start @ every level, but it just seems more like a brotherhood, or you could even call it family.

I have always quoted, "I would rather be on a team that goes 2-8 & be happy than be on an undefeated 10-0 team & be unhappy". And I have proven this theory of mine more than once.

You only get one shot @ life & you never know which play is going to be your last one, don't take either of these for granted. Whether you play on the Phoenix or Tornadoes, as long as your happy with your decision & what your doing, nothing else matters, no matter what your record is.

I agree with you 100%. You could ask any one of the guys on those teams why they play with odds like that. They would probly say for the love of the game and the friends I've made playing this great game of football . Win, Lose, or Draw we played together and left it all on the field. That's how MEN that play this game earn respect.

you are correct sir it is very hard to keep 40 + players happy but the OHIO CRUSH FAMILY HAVE BEEN VERY LUCKY WITH THE QUALITY OF PLAYERS WE HAVE AND WE DO HAVE A FAMILY HERE WE ALL PLAY TOGETHER AND HANG OUT TOGETHER OUR AFTER GAME PARTYS ARE FAMILY AFFAIRS WITH OUR KIDS AND WIVES I INVITE YOU ALL TO OUR NEXT GET TOGETHER WE WILL BE HAVING A PIG ROAST AFTER THE PLAYOFF GAME WIN OR LOSE ON THE 8 COME JOIN THE FUN IT IS TRULY AFAMILY AFFAIR

Crush Coach,

I just might take you up on that offer! Like I mentioned in the Week 9 Prediction Channel I love what you guys have done & have the utmost respect for your Organization! Please keep me filled on the details & I might be able to convince Yuppp to meet me there! We can try one of those Orange Drinks especially designed for the Crush! Maybe we will get lucky & the Chain Gang will be there too!!!

Good Luck to You & the Crush Organization for the rest of the season!

thanks the place is honeycreek tavern musselman rd new carlisle ohio 45344 turn rt off 235 cant miss iteveryone welcome 10.00 a plate 15.00 for couples