supaheader

General Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
View Entire Thread
Re: what i watched at crusaders- crush

Asking
C-Nation how are yall picking up players when the Roster Deadline for the CRFL was Week 5?

We didn't pick anyone up. Why would we? We have the same roster as week 5. Our team is a great team. We have made it this far with the same team. We have faith in THIS TEAM. One game don't make or brake a team. We lost to a good Crush team and we will see them at there house in the Championship Game September 22. This C Nation is someone not affiliated the Team! That's the problem with this website. People can post under any name that they want to. This website needs to change and it needs it fast before someone really gets hurt because of this site. CRUSADERS STAY OFF THIS WEBSITE!!!! Keep focus on our goal to win the Championship and not these people on this website.

i have asked my players not to comment on this sub its not the proper place to discuss league bus ,yes i have vid no the league will not be getting acopy no reason hard fought game but one thing jj is just aplayer when he is on the field he can not control this team its not his job his job on game day is to play football if we had aprob i would take it to league other players in thi sleague have thrown punches it happens doest make it right but emotions run high so remember if we are not pissed off why should anyone else be other than players threating us after game have no prob with playing them again

crush coach
i have asked my players not to comment on this sub its not the proper place to discuss league bus ,yes i have vid no the league will not be getting acopy no reason hard fought game but one thing jj is just aplayer when he is on the field he can not control this team its not his job his job on game day is to play football if we had aprob i would take it to league other players in thi sleague have thrown punches it happens doest make it right but emotions run high so remember if we are not pissed off why should anyone else be other than players threating us after game have no prob with playing them again

If you are not pissed why should anyone else the answer to that is simple they SHOULDN'T be but if you go back and look at CRFL fans prior posts you will see he has devoted this entire season to bashing the CRFL and the crusaders

fact is we won and will win again if you make it to the ship to play us. if you dont like it tough. it is what it is.

ok CRUSH players we do our talking on the field with pads not on here!we make no promises other then we will give are opposition everything we have and win,lose or draw leave the field knowing we left everything on it ...coach eric

crush coach

You ask why other people would be pissed? Because if it were any other team including your own, somebody would be suspended! Because if the person in the highest position can't control his temper, but he suspends others for their inability to do so! Haven't you heard lead by example? So he has been allowed to take others passion of playing football away, but he plays every week...and every game except Cards conflict has surrounded him and his team! The CRFL isn't singlehandedly being destroyed as everyone thinks, people like you can sign thatcheck too! The mission of each team isn't to scare the women and children! It isn't to subject fans to bs! When people are afraid to come to games, do you think fans will continue to come? As a fan on the sidelines, my children will never attend another game when we play Crusaders! They don't need to be subject to grown men that don't even have the maturity or discipline of high school boys! They have players making gestures and yelling sexually explicit things at groups of women and children? Emotions are high, but if you can't control them, football isn't a game for you...try UFC!

"Every moment that you spend upset, in despair, in anguish, angry or hurt because of the behavior of anybody else in your life is a moment in which you have given up control of your own life." ~ Dr. Wayne Dyer

I can not believe the number of people that allow this board, this game we play & the politics it produces to control your life. I mean it is so totally unbelievable! I see it on Facebook, I get phones calls, I hear it in person & all I can do is sit back & laugh. If you guys are going to let all this CONTROL YOU, then maybe you should go & find a different hobby.

"You don't go to the park and set your picnic down next to the only pile of dog shit.” ~ Sam Halpern

I happen to enjoy the game I play, I have never been in a fight on the field or in the parking lot, I have never been suspended or ejected from a game & I have never complained about the referees winning or losing a game for me. Every game, WIN OR LOSE, the only thing I look @ is "Did I do my job to the best of my ability?" That is it! I can not control what the other 30, 40, 50+ Players & Coaches, nor the Refs, what they all do on or off the field. All I need to do is worry about me & trust the guy behind me.

When I no longer enjoy playing this game, when a message board or the politics of Semi-Pro Football start to try & control me, is when I will hang up my cleats. Its called just being "Professional". Its called just being "Mature".

"Yesterday is history. Tomorrow a mystery. Today is a gift. That's why it's called the present!" ~ Unknown

Take a moment & appreciate that we all are the ones that are able to wake up this morning & enjoy another day. Appreciate that we all are the ones that are still fortunate to still play this game. Even though we have all grew up from different areas & raised in different ways, even though we may play for different teams & in different leagues, even though we go to battle against each other & try & destroy our opponent each & every play, we are all out it for the same reason & for only one reason, FOR THE GAME WE LOVE! Don't let message boards, politics & gossip & rumors rob this away from us. To accomplish this is real easy to do! It is EXACTLY what I do!

"All YOU need to do is worry about YOU & trust the guy behind YOU." and ask yourself after each & every game, "Did I do my job to the best of my ability?" ~ Tailgater

Dennis Morris
Asking
C-Nation how are yall picking up players when the Roster Deadline for the CRFL was Week 5?

This C Nation is someone not affiliated the Team! People can post under any name that they want to. This website needs to change and it needs it fast before someone really gets hurt because of this site.

Is that a threat? Why get on here and defend every little thing that gets said? Just let the people talk, and eventually they will cease from doing so. Getting on here ranting and responding to them, only gives them validity.

damn all this fuss over losing a game listen the league is gonna check all rosters in playoffs stop looking for trouble and play ball , i get on here fro fun dont take it so serious if you cant prove anyting shutup all the accusations if they added a player fri what diff did it make , but i dont think thay did but then i never look at other teams rosters , our roster will stay the same till next yera nad maybe beyond if it aint broke dont fix it, come on lets just enjoy the game i hav emuch respect for all good players and fans the crusadres are tough no doubt good luck to everyone and as ive said 100 time slets just play footballeryk

From the top down
Dennis Morris
Asking

This C Nation is someone not affiliated the Team! People can post under any name that they want to. This website needs to change and it needs it fast before someone really gets hurt because of this site.

Is that a threat? Why get on here and defend every little thing that gets said? Just let the people talk, and eventually they will cease from doing so. Getting on here ranting and responding to them, only gives them validity.

That was not a threat. That was a overall statement about this site. I don't wish anybody harm. Everyone plays or coaches at this level for the same reason. I was just saying someone is going to get hurt with all the talk that goes on with this site (NOT ON THIS THREAD). Someone may take something the wrong way and retaliate. I hope that never happens. How do I get on here and defend every little thing that gets said? Besides this thread I have only posted one other thing on here besides the AFNT Rankings every Tuesday so teams can promote there games that weekend.

As a CRFL player who WAS at this game, I am going to try to be as neutral and factual as possible. I don't know if CRFL FAN has a personal vendetta out on the Crusaders or not, but I did indeed witness everything he mentioned in this post. The refs sucked in that the called almost everything (for both sides) and didnt let the game be played; penalties would have been about equal if it werent for personal fouls and sorry C-nation you can't blame the refs for that or for losing the game...it's your fault you have some dumb mouthy people on your roster...nuff said. Other than that game was fairly clean; I didnt see JJ punch #58, but did hear it on the Crush sidelines...if there is film of this it need to be shone. Crush, you wouldnt get the same courtesy...just saying. Most of the crusaders were good sports, but there were many that didnt even shake hands and one (#7, I believe) whom keep telling people to not even touch him.

@ "without a name it is rumor": I dont know how you can be so blind to what is being said from almost every team about the kind of (lack of) class from most of the crusade players. They are not all out to get C-nation, I mean look at crush they arent spreading any gossip. I am however personally offended with #28, whom which did grab his junk right in front of my nieces and nephews; what kind of pervert does that.

Apart from a couple of d-bags on the crusade (I mean every team has them, crusade maybe more than most), there were some good players and sportmen on both teams.

On a final note, returning back to blaming the refs...C-nation you guys CAN beat the crush I am sure, but from what I saw in that game it was only close because crush has a suck ass special teams. I heard from my teammate that their special teams has given up more points that their defense...ouch. Peace...

CRFL Player
As a CRFL player who WAS at this game, I am going to try to be as neutral and factual as possible. I don't know if CRFL FAN has a personal vendetta out on the Crusaders or not, but I did indeed witness everything he mentioned in this post. The refs sucked in that the called almost everything (for both sides) and didnt let the game be played; penalties would have been about equal if it werent for personal fouls and sorry C-nation you can't blame the refs for that or for losing the game...it's your fault you have some dumb mouthy people on your roster...nuff said. Other than that game was fairly clean; I didnt see JJ punch #58, but did hear it on the Crush sidelines...if there is film of this it need to be shone. Crush, you wouldnt get the same courtesy...just saying. Most of the crusaders were good sports, but there were many that didnt even shake hands and one (#7, I believe) whom keep telling people to not even touch him.

@ "without a name it is rumor": I dont know how you can be so blind to what is being said from almost every team about the kind of (lack of) class from most of the crusade players. They are not all out to get C-nation, I mean look at crush they arent spreading any gossip. I am however personally offended with #28, whom which did grab his junk right in front of my nieces and nephews; what kind of pervert does that.

Apart from a couple of d-bags on the crusade (I mean every team has them, crusade maybe more than most), there were some good players and sportmen on both teams.

On a final note, returning back to blaming the refs...C-nation you guys CAN beat the crush I am sure, but from what I saw in that game it was only close because crush has a suck ass special teams. I heard from my teammate that their special teams has given up more points that their defense...ouch. Peace...

Dude we admire the fact that you actually stood up and said show the tape! But how are you going to throw your team under the bus #90? Why don't you show the tape?

as i stated the tape has nothing on it it goes from whisle to whistle to save space so get off of it there will be no public veiwing of it thank you and that is all i have to say on this subject