supaheader

General Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
View Entire Thread
Re: AFNT AA Ranking for games played through August 11

yupp
Dennis Morris, the Indiana Cardinals are 6-1. Only error I saw.

Didn't you guys play the Lake County Steelers in the preseason? That would make it 7-1. We count preseason.

Dennis Morris, the Indiana Cardinals are 6-1. Only error I saw.

Dennis Morris

Didn't you guys play the Lake County Steelers in the preseason? That would make it 7-1. We count preseason.

shouldnt the crush be 10-0 they beat the sharks and goshen rampage pre-season. just wondering

crush
Dennis Morris

shouldnt the crush be 10-0 they beat the sharks and goshen rampage pre-season. just wondering

Crush Could you Email me your preseason schedule with Dates, Team with what league they are with and results. My Email address is dbone2323_47909@yahoo.com.

Thanks
Dennis Morris

Dennis Morris
crush
Dennis Morris

Crush Could you Email me your preseason schedule with Dates, Team with what league they are with and results. My Email address is dbone2323_47909@yahoo.com.

Thanks
Dennis Morris

im not sure of the date we had our preseason game with the sharks it would have been early may but crush won 14 - 0 and the other preseason game was the clearmont county grizzlies from goshen was may 12th crush won 31 - 12

OC I found it on there website it was 4-14-12. I put both games it into my computer and will be updated the next time I do my rankings. Sorry about that.

Thanks
Dennis Morris