supaheader

General Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
View Entire Thread
Re: Vipers kicked out of CRFL

Does it really matter. The Vipers were bound to be kick out eventually. It isn't just the roster problems, but also the fact they have had violent matters happen as well. A lot of threat and the Raiders coach says a gun was seen at the last game, true or not I dont know but that is some serious accusations. All I know it the Vipers owner and players show absolute disregard for rules in general. Also remember the Vipers owner had a big problem last year through the off season with the mad river stallions owner, to which he also mad threats. Banning this team is sad as it is when any team is banned but it is a necessary move on behalf of the CRFL to maintain a level of authority and become a respectable league. The play offs are just around the corner and this should be a very interesting time in the CRFL for many teams have made many changes and the Vipers being dismissed allows the new Bengals a spot in the playoffs.

Just out of curiousity, since neither team even had 20 players, would that fall under the Small Team Exception?

its dumb hes been playing with us the whole year i dont know how he wouldnt be on our roster. Its just funny our commish and his team can do what ever they want and stay in the league.

Indeed rules are rules and should be inforced, with everyone. But just to add to a previous comment

A. I never seen a gun.

B. If I had been in the Raiders shoes and had seen a gun, I would have quickly dialed 911, especially with all the recent shootings in the nation.

C. This is probably the same coach who at the begining of the third quarter told the refs they were quiting the game, which happened shortly after a Viper TD. Others didnt feel the same way and talked him into finishing the game.

The events leading to the ejections was just your normal shove, shove back personal foul type of penalty. It escalated when a Raider player, not involved in the shoving, speared the Viper player, then things got to a ejection state. I will say the coaches from both sides did a good job of keeping it from escalating into a team brawl.

I dont know what happened in the off season or behind the scenes with the league but I had not heard some of the things that Yuppp had said.

I am very knowledgeable of everything going on in the CRFL. I have communication with almost every owner and am friends with many many players. The person with a firearm during your game was part of the chain gang and threatened to shoot people. This is also why many Raider players left before the game had ended. Things like this is unacceptable in semi-pro period. Both teams should be punished accordingly like the Crusader/Spartans ordeal had shown prior in the season. Since the Vipers were already on probation this incident has the proper result for them and the Raiders should be placed on probation regardless of fault. This is what happened earlier in the year, but it does appear the ruling is already made. I suggest you as a player should try to find a new team to play for next year and stay away from anything associated with the Vipers period.

Hey if you say he has played all year and is on the roster than why not go check the roster. From what I see he is not on there so is that the players fault no. But the league official has to follow the rules and a player not on the roster was played.

thats for the owners to fight about i just know he has been on the team i dont have a say in the roster i just play

I'll bet it was Johnny Gayles - I heard he's too intense!

On another note, the IFL can't seriously be interested in adopting this garbage.

This thing between the Vipers and CRFL is something you dont see everyday. The league was told to remove the "copyrighted" Vipers logo from the website so they replaced it with a cartoon snake. What will happen next?