supaheader

General Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
View Entire Thread
Re: Week 9 CRFL Prediction Channel!!! "I Wanna Girl in a Pick Up Truck"

Now everybody knows why I could not give a score for the Midwest Force @ Miami County Vipers Game & you now know how the Bengals made the Play-Offs!

I am seriously thinking of jumping on the Bengal Band Wagon & pulling for the underdog! I wonder what their chain gang looks like???

Force 28
Vipers 0

Hey tailgater,
You can predict that my team will lose but to make snide comments about whether my team will play you pathetic ass.. I hope someday you will have to go through the hell I am going through with my mother, watching her die a little more each day having a machine breathing for her while doctors are trying to figure out why at first now telling you you need to make a decision as if you want to continue or just let her go... If you in front of me right now I would beat the living shit out of you sorry ass.. You Fuck!

relly sorry for your family bro lost my mom it relly tough you take care of family , the crush family hopes evryone gets off your back this is only football be with your mom let us know if you need anything sinc coach woodyxfvw

Mayer 74,

"I hope someday you will have to go through the hell I am going through with my mother" & "If you in front of me right now I would beat the living shit out of you sorry ass.. You Fuck!" just for predicting that your team won't play??? I would hate to see what you would do if I got caught doing something more serious like eating with my mouth open or pissing on the toilet seat!

Mayer, I am going to keep things real here, so bare with me. To come on a public forum & wishing me to watch my own mother die because I predict your team wouldn't even play is not just disrespect to me, but it is disrespect for your mother as well. If you are trying to get a sympathy vote in Supaland to make me look like the bad guy you are going about the entire wrong way!

I am sure there is alot of us have lost people that are close to us, I have as well & it always seems like God takes the good ones. Even in a drunk driving accident, a family of four gets killed & the drunk driver walks away with scratches & bruises.

My parents was working parents, worked alot of hours & fortunately for me, I lived on a farm right next to my Grandparents. My Grandparents basically raised me. At age 59, my Grandmother was diagnosis with colon cancer. I personally watch a 160lb woman, day by day, get eaten from the inside out from cancer & got down to 87 pounds. This was a women that never cussed, never drank, & never raised her voice. She was the PERFECT PERSON & never did anything to deserve to die the way she did. I remember her dying days like it was yesterday, when she was too weak to move & the only thing she could consume was pop cycles, & she would just suck on them with her eyes closed. As she slept, she would take 3 deep breaths & then stop breathing. I would count as she didn't breath & could get to 20, then she would let out a loud moan of pain & then would take her 3 deep breaths again. It was like clockwork. I experience all this @ the age 12! I have spent many of years questioning God why he would take the most precious thing out of my life! She is the reason I am who I am to this day!

So Mayer 74, when you say "I hope someday you will have to go through the hell you are", your wishes have been granted my friend. Been there, done that, & got a T-Shirt. I will "empathize" about what you are going through, but I will not "sympathize" nor I want anyone to "sympathize" about me.

And far as "if you in front of me right now I would beat the living shit out of you sorry ass.. You Fuck!" I am going just forget that you said that, shall we? I understand that you are in alot of pain & sitting on alot of rage & sometimes we say things in the "heat of the moment" that we don't mean, we have all done that a time or two.

I do wish the best of luck to you Mayer & I am sorry about your Mother, believe it or not, I will pray for your Mother & You & your family. I know how hard it is.

As for the Phoenix, I never wish upon a team to fold or forfeit. It robs players the opportunity, that we payed to do, to play the game we love.

God Bless

Tailgater,

Very classy, sir. I think you have developed into a very positive entity for Supaland. Way to be straight, firm, direct, but not over-the-top with Mr. Mayer. Semi-pro football as a whole could use more upstanding men such as yourself. Keep up the good work.

Lucas Howard
OL/DL Revolution

Sorry to hear that Mr. Mayer. The only thing you can do is ignore posts on here. Someone will always manage to stir the pot, whether its intentional or not. Take care.