supaheader

General Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
A League of our own

Every year around this time this board lights up with all the posts about a new league. When will Indiana players realize that they are cutting their own throats. Take a look with an openmind here fellows.
You have the class of the city and state in the Indianapolis Tornados they have won a National Championship, ther aren't going no where and will be strong year in and year out.
The Generals were for years a door mat until Coach JT hit the scene and turned them into a powerhouse but then the big move to the mighty MSFL and a loss in the championship game and JT left the team we are all seeing now just how important that one man was thius team and where they stand without him. In fact the pressure is on the Generals this week to win because a loss would probably mean they won't even make the playoffs. The big negative this year has been two more Indiana teams have joined the MSFL The Nighthawks and the Indiana Mustangs the only thing this accomplished was to make the Indiana division of that league weak and easy pickings for the large market Chicago teams, which is what you would have to think was on their minds when they added these teams the league knew that was an easy way to delete the power of the Generals. Nobody in Illinois wants an Indiana team to win that league. Both the Generals and the Nighthakws are short on linemen just think what a team that would have been if the Nighthawk players had joined together with the Indiana Mustangs.
All this talk about the new leagues should be directed more toward people merging and creating an Indianapolis powerhouse that would be equal to what the Tornados have.
If the C.I.F.L. does come to Indianapolis and if the rumors are true about who will be involved then it is lights out for alot of Indiana teams and even a league or two.

Re: A League of our own

Who is rumored to be involved in the CIFL coming to Indy?

If they did that then it wouldn't be a rumor now would it but anyone who has semi-pro connections in Indy could probably answer that one.

Lol you wrong the generals have oline and dline and backups on both side

Wrong!!
Lol you wrong the generals have oline and dline and backups on both side

Wow I didn't realize that and to look at their record you wouldn't know it now would you.
I'm glad they have everything worked mout cause they need to win out to make the playoffs.
I don't see them winning at Racine or Springfield so this is a MUST WIN weekend for them this would be a very early exit for that team for sure

Answers

If they did that then it wouldn't be a rumor now would it but anyone who has semi-pro connections in Indy could probably answer that one.

Zeb sutton/KC Carter?