supaheader

General Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Revolution vs Crush: Game Field Changed

The Revolution home field has been changed for this week's game vs the Crush. The game will now be played at the Pendleton Sports Complex, 615 Falls Park Drive, Pendleton, IN. The football field is located behind the softball/baseball fields when you pull in the main lot. 7pm kickoff remains.

Re: Revolution vs Crush: Game Field Changed

thats some BS giving us such short notice to try and let us get all r players the info some we cant even get ahold of

@OC
I do apologize for the short notice--it's short notice for us as an organization as well. The league was also notified of this change by our contact today. Please know that we didn't do this intentionally to make things difficult for you or your team. This venue isn't too far from the Knightstown field. Safe travels, see you at the game.

Lucas Howard

Howard59
The Revolution home field has been changed for this week's game vs the Crush. The game will now be played at the Pendleton Sports Complex, 615 Falls Park Drive, Pendleton, IN. The football field is located behind the softball/baseball fields when you pull in the main lot. 7pm kickoff remains.

The game has been moved back to Knightstown High School as originally planned. Sorry for the mixup. I'm just glad the powers that be were able to make this happen...now that I look like a jack@$$