supaheader

General Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
You got balls

Mike#24 you have some big balls coming to a Crusaders game in your Spartans jersey by yourself. Talking to the Blitz at half time about the Crusaders and running your mouth in the parking lot. You think your funny? Your not shit.

Re: You got balls

Ok let's get one thing straight.One I have friends on the Blitz. Two I was there taking video. Three there was nothing out of line said in the parking lot. Four I don't care who you are I don't hide behind a fake name. Was I mad at how yall ran the score up on a team of 15 players yes. I thought that was really disrespectful.

Man my teammate can wear his jersey anywwhere he want and talk to whoever he wants...yall crusaders betta pump yall brakes

maybe you spartans should focus more on your game play. this getting close but still not winning big games must be rough.

Are you really kidding me. This is ridiculous. I was there as well and no harm was done. In fact in the parking lot we were leaving and the Crusaders are the ones that engaged in friendly conversation with us lol. This is ridiculous. We showed up to scout and watch some football since we didn't have a game this weekend. So everybody needs to cool it because honestly it isn't that big of a deal people.

mike #24
Ok let's get one thing straight.One I have friends on the Blitz. Two I was there taking video. Three there was nothing out of line said in the parking lot. Four I don't care who you are I don't hide behind a fake name. Was I mad at how yall ran the score up on a team of 15 players yes. I thought that was really disrespectful.

Which one of the four things listed did you want to get straight?

I have one word for this type of post and that is "proof read before submitting" ...

Dude I don't need you on here acting like me ok. Make shit worry by running ur cum sucker. They know who I am I don't hide that fact. The game was a clean game. Should they of just ran the clock out instead of tring to run the score up I think so. The Crusaders I talked to in the parking lot never said anything nor did I that would of started shit. People like you and the guy who started this post are nothing more then little boys in a big MANS game that like to start shit. This is the kind of shit that gets people hurt. O and please learn how to spell. You give my red neck ass a bad name lol.

They had more then 15 players ...I was the one that told yall be safe on the have home and good luck the rest of the season . Maybe a Lil lol when I said see ya in a few weeks but no disrespect either way from both teams .. come on guys don't come on here tryin to get ppl fired up for no reason ... It's playoff time for us so that should be the only there we "C-Nation "is on .. we kno there's gonna be ppl still gonna post under fake names and be dumb so let's not even trip on them ... Like I said yesterday gooduck everyone next week . Time to go hard for the ring in a few weeks

whoever started this post thats the shit we dont need , lets keep it coo man. We above dat bs . Lets focus on the playoffs , and goodluck to all teams that made to the playoffs