supaheader

General Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
great game revo

great game revo hope to see you in playoffs we wanna rematch at my house with real officials lol

Re: great game revo

Don't know what you mean by real officials. The game was called fair. More worried that at your house, they will be your refs.

It was a good game. It was a fair called game. Let's not make it anything less by saying something was wrong with the officials.

Good luck to all teams in every league out there. I just hope the CRFL championship game has refs from both states. Wouldn't want one team to have their refs at their house.

refs were very fair for you but get a non bias crew and that is our win

I wasn't at the game and know nothing about it, but it seems like you don't throw a compliment out there with an cryptic comment attached to it. It's not really a compliment at all at that point.

both teams played great. refs cant win or lose our games for us boys. hopefully we will see you guys again this year because it was a great game.

oh and if you would please beat the cardinals we would appreciate it lol

we see who the crush think are the weakest of the three teams

That was our first time seeing those refs, so why would they be bias toward us?

GOOD GRIEF! You chumps should quit getting on here and WHINING about refs. From looking at all the 'wolf tickets' most of you chumps try to regularly sell on here, IF YOU PLAYED as dominantly as you claim, the refs would have virtually NO IMPACT!

I did not see the game and personally... I HAVE NEVER used refs as an excuse for why ya got your "John Brown hind parts" spanked up on. Get your azz to practice and fix your mistakes. UNLESS OF COURSE, you can prove to anyone that you played a PERFECT, mistake free ball game .

I can't believe that I see grown azz men get on here week after week and act like a bunch of panty wearing women. ACT LIKE MEN ARE SUPPOSED TO! If that is not possible, start wearing pink dresses as Steeler great Jack Lambert once suggested.

Real refs huh ???? Yeah right they screwed the.crusaders bad a couple weeks ago when can a ref have a son on the crush and be able to call a game ? Bs also it needs to be fair for playoffs so yes 2 or 3 from each side would be nice . Go Crusaders
Way to handle the crush revos thanks

Crushed!!!!!!!!!! The dreams of an unbeaten season were exactly that Saturday Night as your Revolution beat " The Ohio Crush" in dramatic fashion. It is sad that Colonel Crush made a comment about the officiating crew. How about just a good game from you huh.......oh and maybe a bucket of the colonels crispy recipe, white please.

The real officiating crew you must be speaking of is the same crew that were partial to your team last week when you hosted the Crusaders......tell Ol'sama Beard LongIn we all said hello from Indy. Bet you would have loved to have him and the rest of the Tal -I- wackers there so the last play of the game would have been called back for some BS call. NICE SNAG WOODALL!!!! Crush got Crushed ~ SOFT IN THE MIDDLE!

GOOD LUCK FORCE!!!! WHOOP DEM TRICKS!!! KEEP #11 RUNNIN FO HIS LIFE AND YOU'LL RUN AWAY WITH THE VIC!

haha
Real refs huh ???? Yeah right they screwed the.crusaders bad a couple weeks ago when can a ref have a son on the crush and be able to call a game ? Bs also it needs to be fair for playoffs so yes 2 or 3 from each side would be nice . Go Crusaders
Way to handle the crush revos thanks

first off there is no son of any ref's on the crush
second the refs did not beat us the revo's did and was a heck of a game especially the last 2 minutes. was there bad calls yes but there is in every game thats no excuse we as a team did not get the job done period as for the crusaders u got beat!! bad calls sure just like all games but all you personal foul calls were deserved i myself dont want to see the crusaders again not that i dont think we can beat them again WE CAN but because they live up to there rep cheap shot artists!and revo's again great game hope to meet again like i told ya in the parking lot after the game i want that rematch lol

"GOOD LUCK FORCE!!!! WHOOP DEM TRICKS!!! KEEP #11 RUNNIN FO HIS LIFE AND YOU'LL RUN AWAY WITH THE VIC!"

Not going to happen.

"they live up to there rep cheap shot artists!"

The ole boot is already warmed up. Time to use it and boot those thugs from the league.

you are correct sir and i apoligize to the revo ye sthe officials were bad but the revo beat us i have complained about officials even when we win it has been bad but the revo beat us fair and square game coulda wenr either way excuse my spelling not much of atypest, so good luck in playoffs revo