supaheader

General Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Supafan

Can you update this damn website!!!!! In do anybody know any other semi website like this for Indiana teams cause this site is falling off. I think this SITE about to FOLD!!

Re: Supafan

Come on dude... if you have been paying attention, you should know that Supa THE ORIGINAL has moved on. He left the site in the hands of someone that he hoped would uphold the standards, quality and image that he created.

Like anything else... it would probably be apropos to say "often imitated, seldom duplicated". What the "original" put in place will not be the same no matter who took his place.

Finally, as far as I am concerned, the site is what folks make of it. Considering the rif-raf that posts here on a regular basis, I don't know why you expect anything other than what you are seeing. The character here now is a far cry and bears no resemblance to yesteryear.

Re: Supafan

HBC

Finally, as far as I am concerned, the site is what folks make of it. Considering the rif-raf that posts here on a regular basis, I don't know why you expect anything other than what you are seeing. The character here now is a far cry and bears no resemblance to yesteryear.

The riff raff that gets on here is what it is. Riff Raff. The fact that the rankings aren't updated, or no predictions is NOT the fault of the riff raffs.

Supa, maybe we grew to expect certain things, for that Ear will apologize. Ear will lend a helping Ear if Ear can. This site can continue to be great.

As far as the riff raff, Ear begs you to float down the river.

Ear is out