supaheader

General Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
playoffs

Whatsoever the playoff picture look like?

Re: playoffs

Hard to tell rt now, there are big games to determine the playoffs this weekend, so bare with the crfl playoff tree lol, ull know by the end of the week. Patience is a virtue lol

Actually play offs are set regardless of outcomes this weekend

Spartans @ cards IN
Revos @ crusaders IN
Bengals @ crush OH
Force @ Raiders OH

That is exactly how the brackets look.

who has home field advantage through out the playoff's ?

CRFL FAN
crush in OH crusaders in IN crush in finals if they make it

crfl
CRFL FAN

If the Forces beat the Crush this weekend. The Crusaders would get home field in the Championship game if they make it. I think that is what Cam was talking about when he said "there are big games to determine the playoffs this weekend".

Dennis Morris
crfl
CRFL FAN

If the Forces beat the Crush this weekend. The Crusaders would get home field in the Championship game if they make it. I think that is what Cam was talking about when he said "there are big games to determine the playoffs this weekend".

$
$
$
$
$
If the Force beat the Crush I will reveal who the shooter was on the grassy knoll.
I will pay for buses for the CRFL TEAMS next year
I will pay for the league championship to be played at a stadium
Gt the point I'm saying here the Force cannot beat the Crush and by the way the REVOLUTION WILL BEAT THEb CRUSADERS GUARENTEED!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I dnt normally do this but wat the hey lets have sum fun at it no disrespect to tha other teams but any way i think it will be the Cardinals vs the Force n the Championship the Cards defeat the defending Champs by 10 im just sayin