supaheader

General Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
crusaders haters

Just one question is it that the CRUSADERS are a good team and most fear us or are y'all just haters

Re: crusaders haters

Get over yourselves. This is why people lean towards HATING the Crusaders. Just because you havent been talked about in awhile, you want to drum up the Crusaders convo. JUST PLAY BALL. If the Crusaders think they are that good, then contact the detriot deisels and get in the postseason tournaments and see how well you do. I would predict an early exit. The Tornados, Wildcats, Wolfpack, Generals, Xtreme, Cutters, would all SMOKE you. If you think otherwise, join the tourney and then get on the horn and tell the other teams to do the same. Talk is Cheap, and the Crusaders base does a lot of it.

Look I just asked a question cause I read something from the Ohio crush so mind your business thank you

Look I just asked a question cause I read something from the Ohio crush so mind your business thank you

You post something on a PUBLIC FORUM and then tell the first person that responds to mind their business. Thanks for the laugh!

You guys really dont have haters and they are not making you famous. You guys are just simple jerks and no one likes you. Sorry to burst your bubble.

Just one question is it that the CRUSADERS are a good team and most fear us or are y'all just haters

lol no one fears you the revolution should have beat you and the crush did beat you the reason nobody wants to play you guys has been said all season its your reputation "dirty" you all are this years renagades now id say stop worrying about who likes or hates you and worry about the team that should of beat you the revolution

Sorry guys but this is not one of my players thanks and good luck to all the teams this weekend.

Even if the Revolution does beat you in the playoffs, the commish will find a way to make the game reversed with a bogus excuse of some kind that forfeits the game....you don't see commisioners in other leagues playing. Although I'm sure a few teams in the NFL that would love to have some "extra" luck if he did play!

All the talk with the haters or the followers of the crusaders is trash talk, Crusaders play dirty have played dirty and as sure as i am typing this they will play dirty in the playoffs watch and we will see. Revolution had you guys beat both games and because of ghost calls and blind refs you guys cheated away with a W. Crush beat you, whats the excuse and Revolution beat the crush which was a hell of a game. Tell the commish not to cheat to win a ring and we will see your team fall again, or maybe your rep will follow into the playoffs and ya'll will start a fight to end the game...we will see...good luck to all teams playing this weekend and hope people rest up and heal up for the playoffs are right around the corner....

All u guys do is dout and speculate for one the revolution lost the games nobody cheated nobody played dirty nobody talking about them playing dirty are they didnt think so just shut up and come watch a good game and as far as the crush game they beat themselves not the crush beating them to make a long story short SSSSSSSSSSSHHUT UUUUUUUUUUUUUUP HATERS READY FOR THE PLAYOFFS

crush did beat you. i checked the league website to make sure, and it didnt say anything about a self loss on the crusaders record lol

TALK IS CHEAP.....ALL YALL JUST NEED TO SHUT THE FUCK UP AND PLAY BALL! SHOULDA , COULDA , WOULDA....AINT WINNIN NO GAMES FOR ANYBODY. THE REGULAR SEASON IS IN THE MUTHAFUCKIN PAST. WE SHOULDA GOT BEATEN BOTH GAMES BY THE REVO BUT WE DIDN'T! WHY? I WOULD SAY BECAUSE THE REVO SHOT THEMSELVES IN THE FOOT MORE THAN A FEW TIMES IN BOTH GAMES AND WE HUNG IN THERE AND MADE PLAYS WHEN THEY WERE MOST NEEDED. YEAH WE GOT BEAT BY THE CRUSH...WHY? BECAUSE WE SHOT OURSELVES IN THE FOOT QUITE A FEW TIMES. I AM SURE THAT WE WILL GLADLY PLAY ANY TEAM OUT THERE, INCLUDING THE DIESEL, YALL AINT SHIT....YOU WEREN'T SHIT LAST YEAR WHEN YOU PLAYED THE RENEGADES....THEY MOVED THE BALL ON YALL AT WILL UNTIL THEIR ONLY QB GOT KICKED OUT OF THE GAME.

YALL STILL TALKING LIKE THE RENEGADES WERE FUCKING THUGS. TRUTH IS EVERY TEAM OUT THERE HAS PEOPLE ON IT THAT RUN THEIR FUCKIN MOUTHS AT THE WRONG FUCKIN TIME. DON'T EVEN TRY TO LIE, LIKE YOU WOULDN'T HAVE YOUR TEAMATES BACK OUT THERE ON THE FIELD. SAME OLD SAYING, 1 PERSON CAN RUIN IT FOR EVERYBODY. JUST CAUSE 1 OR 2 "BAD APPLES" LIKE TO TALK OR GET INVOLVED IN AN ALTERCATION YOU ASSOCIATE THE ENTIRE TEAM AS THUGS......BULLSHIT!

SICK A YALL JUST BUMPIN YOUR CUM DUMPSTERS! I PREDICT A VERY HARD NOSED, HARD HITTING FOOTBALL GAME BETWEEN THE CRUSADERS AND THE REVOLUTION THIS GAME JUST LIKE THE PAST 2 WERE. I MYSELF AM LOOKING FORWARD TO THE CHALLENGE. SO NEXT WEEK ON SATURDAY ALL OF YOU HATERS COME ON OUT AND SUPPORT THE SEMI PRO COMMUNITY AS THE 2 BEST TEAMS IN THE CRFL SLUG IT OUT FOR A CHANCE TO PLAY IN THE INDIANA CHAMPIONSHIP GAME.

FUCK ALL YOU HATING AZZ BITCHES! SWEAR TO GOD IM SICK OF HEARING YALL TALK SHIT! I HOPE WE WIN THIS WHOLE MUTHAFUCKIN THING SO WE CAN LAUGH IN ALL YOU MUTHAFUCKAS FACES! THEN WHAT YOU GONNA SAY? OH I KNOW...YOU WILL SAY IT'S BECAUSE THE COMMISH IS ON OUR SQUAD...RIGHT? SO EVEN IF WE WIN WE WON'T GET THE CREDIT...

FUCK ALL YALL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
HAPPY HUNTIN BITCHES!

TARGET ON OUR BACK BUT WE DONT GIVE A FUCK....
MOVING WIT PRECISION, YALL BITCHES CALL IT LUCK
FINGER IN THE AIR, YEAH ITS THE MIDDLE 1
FUCK ALL YALL BITCHES.... THE SEASONS JUST BEGUN.......
ONE MISSION ON OUR MIND..ONE BATTLE AT A TIME...
THE TRUE DEFINITION OF A CHAMPION IS WHAT'S LAYING ON THE LINE...

LET'S GO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Another example of a failed education.

Explain to me how I dont have an education chump....I make quite a lucrative living doing what I do and it involved quite a bit of education. I believe every word in the last post was spelled correctly...other than the short cuts. Nice one liner you fucking geek! Think harder and come up with something a little better than that. Read this......FUCK YOU, YOU FUCKING BUM!

Referring to a mouth as a "Cum Dumpster"????? ...in all my years I have never heard such a thing, ...I think I like it!!! I might try that @ the bar tonight for a pick up line!

TALK IS CHEAP......AND YALL ARE SOME BROKE BITCHES
Explain to me how I dont have an education chump....I make quite a lucrative living doing what I do and it involved quite a bit of education. I believe every word in the last post was spelled correctly...other than the short cuts. Nice one liner you fucking geek! Think harder and come up with something a little better than that. Read this......FUCK YOU, YOU FUCKING BUM!

I'll give you credit. Working fast food is more lucrative than welfare.

I actually doubt it is more lucrative but I wouldn't know. How dare you insult people that actually do have a job working in the food industry...I am sure those people did not have that in their lifes plans, but at least those people are not sitting on their asses collecting tax payer handouts.

My original post was about Football and the Ass holes with nothing better to do but get on here and run their mouth. I was just stating my opinions about that. How this turned into my opinion about welfare and the fast food industry is because some jerk off wants to make a comment about my education.

You really don't have a legitimate comment about my post because everything that was said is true.

Line em" up.......Time to put up or shut up.
Yall know what's on the line.....
One mission on our mind.....One battle at a time
The definition of a Champion is what's laying on the line.

The season will end for the Marion County Crusaders on Saturday September 8th and I for one will be glad.
It will also mark the end to all the chest pounding and proclaiming of NUMBER 1
The funny thing is these guy probably could have won the ship, could have went unbeaten and could have hosted the ship.
The only thing to keep them from that is the fact they think the game is played on this board, hell they can't even get enough players to practice to have practice even the quarterback refused to come on Thursday of last week because he didn't want to drive to Indy yep saw it in a facbook post what a reason and this is supposed to be a team leader can anyone else say JOKE.
Champions are made not something that you get without hard work and committment and thankfully after Saturday we will not hear anymore from the Crusaders well I take that back of course they will be crying about how the refs screwed them but hey what do you expect.

And for the record, I did drop out of high school.

Teacher

Actually, it's sad to say, but that post was one of the better written ones that I've read all season. Word usuage, spelling, and even grammar were all done fairly well, if you take into account that it intentionally uses more colloquial dialect. You're fault is in assuming that because it's in all caps and because it didn't sound prim and proper it was written poorly. Read Mark Twain. Not much difference between the two. He claims that he dropped out of school? Well, I've got to applaude him for his writting skills because, to be honest, they were quite good, even if it was written in a layman format.

Schooled
Teacher

Actually, it's sad to say, but that post was one of the better written ones that I've read all season. Word usuage, spelling, and even grammar were all done fairly well, if you take into account that it intentionally uses more colloquial dialect. You're fault is in assuming that because it's in all caps and because it didn't sound prim and proper it was written poorly. Read Mark Twain. Not much difference between the two. He claims that he dropped out of school? Well, I've got to applaude him for his writting skills because, to be honest, they were quite good, even if it was written in a layman format.

To be fair, most of us are a bunch of idiots and play ball rather than write properly but even this is something a junior high kid could critique

"AINT WINNIN NO GAMES FOR ANYBODY"

But I guess when other idiots give you props you deserve it.