Comment
Wolfpack Vs Wildcats

Wolfpack Vs Wildcats 7pm kickoff

East Noble HS

901 Gardner St

Kendallville In 46755

Should be a great game.

Re: Wolfpack Vs Wildcats

Should be a good game. I know a few CATS aren't making the trip, but the bulk of the guys should be ready to play.

Important game to decide the location of the Championship game.

Prediction:

CATS 31
Pack 20

I've seen the wildcats play....waayy overrated. Their corners blow, no hitters on defense. #4 thinks he is something, but really is soft. D-line stands up and makes very few plays, and the o-line blows-they play with no heart or aggression! Can't throw, and the running game is pretty weak. The little back doesn't run hard and doesn't want to run north/south. The bigger, fat back isn't anything to brag about either. Receivers can't make plays either. Wolfpack win this going away 34-14.

Hahaha!!
I've seen the wildcats play....waayy overrated. Their corners blow, no hitters on defense. #4 thinks he is something, but really is soft. D-line stands up and makes very few plays, and the o-line blows-they play with no heart or aggression! Can't throw, and the running game is pretty weak. The little back doesn't run hard and doesn't want to run north/south. The bigger, fat back isn't anything to brag about either. Receivers can't make plays either. Wolfpack win this going away 34-14.

Thanks for your insight... I guess I won't waste my time making this trip then.

Pretty much the only thing going (by your assessment) is the kicking game.. and oh yeah our kicker won't be there.

We're doomed!!

31-21 CATS!!!

Hahaha...please tell me ur coming to the game? Come watch please:)

I believe hahaha is part of Wildcats trying to motivate lol. I predict the over/under is only 27.