supaheader

General Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
View Entire Thread
Re: Week 10 Prediction Channel!!! Never too late to Tailgate!!!

I figured you would have the Revolution over the Cardinals, we both have them as close games, but the Force over the Crush? That would be probably one of the biggest upset of the year, but if the Head Coach is that critical to the operation of their offense, I can see it happening as well.

As far as the Fulton County "New Blood" Bengals vs Ohio Phoenix game. I am just going to stay away from that one, don't want to "Ruffle any Feathers".

I have also caught wind that the Spartans vs Cardinals "Mother Nature Calls" make up game will NOT happen regardless of whatever the outcome of the games are this weekend. Have you heard the same Yuppp?

I have heard the same thing. It doesn't make much sense, but reliable sources have told me that the Spartans and Cardinals both are too cheap to pay for the refs again lol. I think there is more to it then that but with the playoffs right around the corner both teams have to be wondering how to beat the other. It shall be interesting to see how it all plays out, then dont forget tailgater about the rumor of this so called merge between the two, is there a conspiracy for this season going on?? Just saying lol.

And as for the Force I think is hungry, actually starving for a victory. And this very well could be there last chance because the Raiders may upset them in the playoffs.

Crush Vs. Force

Coming of a loss to the Revolution i think the crush have figured out dont take any team lightly...Force has had a long time without a win but i dont think that win will come this weekend...crush 28-force 10

Cards Vs. Revolution
When exactly is the cardinals offense gonna ever show up in big games? They have the recievers but just like last year no one to get them the ball guess next year with talks of the merger that wont be an issue with DEE takin over the offense...Revo should be able to get the ground game goin with the Isoms on this number 1 defense i know their has been a lot of talk about #37 but the injury to #26 is going to play a big part in this defense trying to stop the run by far there most physical player...they have other backers but he is the heart of that D...
revolution 10- cards 0

Spartans Vs. Blitz
This game is a blow out in the making Spartans are very talented on offense...#17 & 28 are probably the best recievers in the league to go along with a veteran QB to get them the ball they have a decent running game and some hogs on the o-line...blitz started strong but the same ole blitz at the end you just cant compete with these atheletic teams with 15-20 players...
spartans 35 blitz 0

Bigg Dogg,

Thank you for the predictions, they are so much appreciated & I hope to be hearing more as we enter the Play-Offs! Controversial predictions just add that much more excitement to the game!

Yuppp,

I know alittle more about this Spartan & Cardinal merge than I am really suppose too & I have sworn not to say. Question is, is the players going to be committed enough to drive the distance to add on to the "Spartan Project". Maybe the Cardinals can join forces with their neighboring team the Miami Blitz. The Blitz do have some great talented athletes, just not enough of them.

Tailgater, I don't see them merging with the Blitz. I see the them merging with the Spartans to create a powerhouse and dominate whatever league they go to. I think all around the Spartans are the most sound and have the most stable foundation the 574 has had in years. Coach Josh has truly worked his butt off to get things going and got big things happening. All he keeps telling me and his team is wait until next year. I am very fond of this team in every aspect and I think this is just the tip of the ice berg for them.

Tailgater, what city are you out of??

There is not a doubt in mind that this merge could happen, just not sure how well it will work.

When you take two teams full of starters & they merge as one, everyone thinks they should have the starting role. Its hard to sacrifice a long drive to practice & games & not be a starter & seeing limited to no game time. And naturally of course, the Cardinals will feel that the Spartans players will have favoritism whether it is true or not.

Yuppp, I will get in touch with you & good luck today!

Tailgater think about this, the Spartans have starters from the hurricanes, hitmen, shamrocks and warriors and there really isn't much of a problem from what i see, some crying here and there from players that don't know what they are doing, but the job gets done. The best player plays regardless of their history or who they are no matter what, thats what they did this year and its worked. I see it happening to be honest.

You guys also have to remember the history cory and courtney have with teams in the south bend and elkhart area grizzlies,stampede,shamrocks...they came in at the middle of the year the first year of the shamrocks when a team they were playin for folded...that shamrock team almost upset the dragons and went deep into the mid-states tourney beating some good teams and loosing a close game to a stacked michigan gator team...i think it has more to do with these two teams feeling comfortable with eachother and both teams respecting eachother and whenever cory decides to hang up his pads he and josh will make a damn good coaching combo.

Jay Young, Rumor on the streets is that you and Rick Tyke will be making a return next year with the Spartans, can you verify this?? I mean lets face it, you two weren't ready to hang it up anyways and have a couple years left. They say Rick is back in the gym conditioning and not body building. Again can you tell Supaland if this is at all true??

i really see this happening as both teams having low numbers this late into the season and a lot of both teams are friends with each other and see things working out as a powerhouse team in the crfl north no matter how the playoffs turn out this playoff season.

You Guys keep me informed. You all seem to know more about this than Corey,Courtney or Me.. Real Talk..