supaheader

General Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Prayers from believers

Just want to take a minute out of my day to send prayers up to the family of Dustin Kelly and the WCW team as well, this young man had his life taken over who knows what, all I do know is it surely was not worth it. I no there are some that will read this that do not BELIEVE, and that is fine, but for those that do, I beg you, young men, older men, women and anybody on here that can read this, get your life right, because no day is promised. Yes I am a black man and it is sad to see another one gone so soon, however I really care not about the color, I care about The Christ and if you know Him. If you believe then you will understand that He tells us in John that He is the way, the life and the truth and there is only but one way to the Father and that is through Him. Please, it is never to late except for when you pass, then it is to late. I pray this young man was saved, not baptized with water, but baptized in the Spirit of our Father because the book says absent the body present with the Lord. Please take a moment to search yourself, please take a minute to pray for this family and this team, which is an extension of his family, pray for comfort and peace, perfect peace as Christ called it. This game that we love to play is only one part of this life we live and things like this happen and make you understand just how unimportant it really is in the grand scheme of things. I end this by saying God is great and worthy of praise, even if you do not believe so, He is still worthy

Re: Prayers from believers

Amen, couldn't have said it better myself. All praises to God. And his family is in my prayers!!!!

Amen theres always room for God but not always time. No need to wait to get right before you go to church or give your life to God youll wait forever. My prayers are the family to find comfort in this difficult time. God bless

Amen.

My thoughts and prays are to Dustin Kelly's family.

Great message Dre.
Man does not know the time of his demise. It's best to reconcile with God now through the means he has provided - our Saviour Jesus Christ.
I pray that Justin is with the Lord now.
I pray that his family has the assurance that he is in heaven and they will join him one day.
I pray this tragic event makes us all cherish the life we have been given.