supaheader

General Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
View Entire Thread
Re: How bout those Indiana Generals

Indiana Generals are gonna be the best team not to make the playoffs this season. Man o Man. Racine raiders are about to put a good ass whoopin on them money hungry boyz.

Quiet out of the boredom of this messageboard. EyE am not JC either. Says Eye!

Eye

It's funny how everyone who talks shyt about the Generals never leaves their real name. Yes, They have struggled with many players leaving. Why did those players leave? Cuz the coach left? They have been in every game, I don't think they lost a game by more than 6 points. I just wish the bums talking shyt would leave their real name so we know what shytty team they play for.

thunder23
It's funny how everyone who talks shyt about the Generals never leaves their real name. Yes, They have struggled with many players leaving. Why did those players leave? Cuz the coach left? They have been in every game, I don't think they lost a game by more than 6 points. I just wish the bums talking shyt would leave their real name so we know what shytty team they play for.

Well let's see what we have in regard to past posting and history.
The Generals have worked the mighty Indianapolis Speedway, they have worked the mighty Indianapolis Indianas games, they have had no problems with sponsors this year now the question is how much money did everyone have to cough up to a certain somebody to ride the motor coach today to Wisconsin. With all the money they have brought in this season there should not have been any fee to ride the bus but anyone that knows will know that won't be the case.
Oh and don't worry they will make the playoffs their friends that run the league will find a away to get them in.
Just saying free statement...
Some will say this is hate but hate is a pretty strong word in general I have no ill feelings for the Indiana Generals but the low life who caused so much trouble for a couple other teams at the beginning of the year is a cry baby street hood who is only out for one thing pad his pocket.

Bus fee
thunder23

Well let's see what we have in regard to past posting and history.
The Generals have worked the mighty Indianapolis Speedway, they have worked the mighty Indianapolis Indianas games, they have had no problems with sponsors this year now the question is how much money did everyone have to cough up to a certain somebody to ride the motor coach today to Wisconsin. With all the money they have brought in this season there should not have been any fee to ride the bus but anyone that knows will know that won't be the case.
Oh and don't worry they will make the playoffs their friends that run the league will find a away to get them in.
Just saying free statement

Question - Has there been any other post filled with more HATE??? Why does it matter? Rest easy my friend. Hating is what is wrong with the world today.