supaheader

General Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
POST SCORES AND DETAILS FOR 8/25 GAMES HERE, NOT BELOW

You know the Drill - Details - Details - Details

Re: POST SCORES AND DETAILS FOR 8/25 GAMES HERE, NOT BELOW

28-0 crush great game to be a part of. force are great hosts and play very clean solid smash mouth football

CATS 14-6 midway 4th Q over Wolfpack

CATS scored on first play of game and have allowed just 2 FG's for the Pack

CATS are playing with heavy hearts and minus their injured QB, and starting WR, CB

Go CATS Go!!

Game Over

The IFL Championship road runs through Terre Haute!!!

CATS 14-6 - FINAL

The Racione Raiders are putting a whipping on the Indiana Generals 40-7 just saw it posted on the MSFL board didn't give a quarter but easily the biggest margin of loss ever for a General team.

Nope...worst loss ever for the Generals was 60-0. Lost to the Evansville Vipers in 2002. It was the first game we ever played.

Blitz 14 Spartans 13 on 60yd bomb with 2sec left crazy end good luck in playoffs Spartans!

ShowMeYourTD's
Game Over

The IFL Championship road runs through Terre Haute!!!

CATS 14-6 - FINAL

Not so fast to say the road running through Terre Haute my friend. The Cats have an VERY important game on Sept 8th. And if all goes south for you guys the road will be running right through Noble County.

As of now they have home field throughout

CATS r defending champs and will remain so until dethroned

Tough game vs KY in two weeks indeed, but no travel worries!!!

Revos 27 Cards 20

It killed me to miss this game!! I'm cool rest of the season.

Riha
Cards pk47

Racine raiders 43 Indiana generals 27 the gerenals score first the raiders score 40 straight points going to the 2half 40-7 the generals came out scoring 20 straight points missing a field goals and not scoring on 2 red zone serie and the 4qt Losing by 2 scores against the #1 semi pro team and the world. 43-27

8-25 Scores
Crush 28 Force 0
Vipers 0 Bengals 28
Spartans 13 Blitz 14
Panthers 0 Crusaders 28
Cardinals 20 Revolution 27
Generals 27 Raiders 43
Threat 14 Nighthawks 12
Mustangs 0 Patriots 28
Buccaneers 18 Steelers 6

Glad to see a great weekend of football. The Blitz battle hard every week and pull off a great hail-mary to win. The Revo have been on a hot streak heading into the playoffs. The Revo was looking into the eye of the strom and became storm chasers. Good luck the Revo in the playoffs.
The Wildcats vs Wolfpack lived up to the hype. Two great teams that will have another battle this season we all hope. Even with all the teams folding and thre BS talking the IFL has still done a good job with the games played on the field.
The Nighthawks battled the threat to the end (the nighthawks should have won but a few droped passes cost them).
The Generals fall to a good (not even close best team in semi-pro) Raiders team. On a side note I have seen (on media sites) and have be told by a lot of players that the Generals new coach is to blame for the bad season. I have seen them practice and play. I will say this could be the most talent the Generals have had as a whole. How many players ever gave this coach a chance. I know he is not JT and does things different but they don't respect him at all. No matter if you like or agree with your coach you should listen and respect him. You made the choice to play for the generals so you should ride it out to the end.
Good luck to the teams that make the playoffs and lay it on the line.

The Generals fall to a good (not even close best team in semi-pro) Raiders team. On a side note I have seen (on media sites) and have be told by a lot of players that the Generals new coach is to blame for the bad season. I have seen them practice and play. I will say this could be the most talent the Generals have had as a whole. How many players ever gave this coach a chance. I know he is not JT and does things different but they don't respect him at all. No matter if you like or agree with your coach you should listen and respect him. You made the choice to play for the generals so you should ride it out to the end.

Talent doesn't make you a good team. Players buying in and putting in the effort does. Talent helps but isn't the deciding factor. Everyone knows the battle is won up front. I have heard through the grapevine that Generals rarely have more than 2 offensive lineman at practice each week. I have also heard that 2 of their main O linemen have played defensive line their whole playing careers. So I would agree. Who gave him a chance? All those that blame the coach are probably doing so while they sit at home and skip practice.

I believe that the road to the Championship runs straight through Noble County my friend. Correct me if Im wrong............... Ha! Ha! Ha!

That sounds about right. Xtreme vs Wolfpack rematch. Should be a good one. Was a great game last time.