supaheader

General Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
View Entire Thread
Re: Week 10 Prediction Channel!!! Never too late to Tailgate!!!

You guys also have to remember the history cory and courtney have with teams in the south bend and elkhart area grizzlies,stampede,shamrocks...they came in at the middle of the year the first year of the shamrocks when a team they were playin for folded...that shamrock team almost upset the dragons and went deep into the mid-states tourney beating some good teams and loosing a close game to a stacked michigan gator team...i think it has more to do with these two teams feeling comfortable with eachother and both teams respecting eachother and whenever cory decides to hang up his pads he and josh will make a damn good coaching combo.

Jay Young, Rumor on the streets is that you and Rick Tyke will be making a return next year with the Spartans, can you verify this?? I mean lets face it, you two weren't ready to hang it up anyways and have a couple years left. They say Rick is back in the gym conditioning and not body building. Again can you tell Supaland if this is at all true??

i really see this happening as both teams having low numbers this late into the season and a lot of both teams are friends with each other and see things working out as a powerhouse team in the crfl north no matter how the playoffs turn out this playoff season.

You Guys keep me informed. You all seem to know more about this than Corey,Courtney or Me.. Real Talk..