supaheader

General Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
spartans question for you?

hey guys i play for the blitz and this past sat against you guys may have been my last downs i play, im starting to get to old lol but i was wondering if anybody in your camp filmed that game and if so if i could trouble you guys to get me a copy of the game tape it was such a great game if it truly is my last, id love to get a copy of it. thanks guys if you have the tape il send an address and all that junk, good luck in the playoffs you guys are a hardworking team best wishes.

Re: spartans question for you?

I just wanted to say that the blitz played with alot of heart and never gave up saturday night. That was one hell of a game fellas much respect and good luck next year.

Same here! It won't be my last game but I also would like film if it's available. That was one of, if not the best, game ive ever watched or played in. Much respect to the Spartans and good luck in the playoffs. And thanks for the great game

and for us next year we are hoping to keep our core 17 players together and add 10-15 more so feel free to bring any of your guys down to join up with us next season lol good luck in the playoffs fellas much respect for you guys!