supaheader

General Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Crazy

Unfortunately I couldn't make the game this past weekend for the Spartans and Blitz but I couldn't believe what I was told. I mean no disrespect towards the Blitz whatsoever from what I heard they fought hard. I guess Dee Peters throw his first ever pick 6 to give the Blitz a 6-0 lead for 3 quarters. Then in the forth I am still unclear to what all happen. I know the Spartans made a 13 point come back. The game ended from what I heard like this. 12 seconds left, 52 yards pass completion receiver taken down at 2 with 2 secs left. They punched it in then went for two and got it to win the game. Again still unsure how Spartans got their 13 points but still just craziness. Good luck to everybody in the playoffs.

Re: Crazy

Yes I did throw my first pick 6 at the age 32,they say if you play long enough you experience everything. Since you don't know what happened, let me tell you. We traveled with low numbers and without key positions. The Blitz had a few players that were very key and they played with a lot of heart. With around 4 minutes to go we tied the game with a TD pass. With around 30 seconds to go threw another TD and took the lead 13 to 6.

Yes I did throw my first pick 6 at the age 32,they say if you play long enough you experience everything. Since you don't know what happened, let me tell you. We traveled with low numbers and without key positions. The Blitz had a few players that were very key and they played with a lot of heart. With around 4 minutes to go we tied the game with a TD pass. With around 30 seconds to go threw another TD and took the lead 13 to 6.

Sorry about multiple posts, stupid iPad!

Mr. Peters I got here and was like wow 4 responses and thought hey I might have gotten some details. Who scored for you guys and how did it happen. Details, we all want details. I mean I think this is the first time ever the Blitz has finished their season with a win at home.

Good thing you can make "long" hand offs, cuz obviously your iPad game is weak! hahahahahahahahaha lmao!

LOL Bradley! When you "retire" shouldn't you retire from Supafan? Atleast Mr. Peters has a Longhandoff and an iPad!js