supaheader

General Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
User Beware

So the first tryout has come and gone. All the hype, hoopla....the 700 people that signed up....BUBBLE IS ALL HYPE!

Here is what is evident.

Panthers signed a Generals Manager with almost no experience. No knock on him, but experience is key when trying to build a respectful winning organization. GM - I wish you the best of luck.

Panthers signed 4 players after the first tryout. I will have you do your own homework. Find out how many of those 4 PAID TO TRYOUT...and ATTENDED THE TRYOUT. If the answer to both of those questions arent all 4...then they are ripping people off. You can't hold a tryout and charge people money and then sign your buddies who were home sleeping DURING the tryouts. This is what they did.

Panthers have already said they will hold another tryout in a month or two and charge people to tryout....but then are on FB telling their friends they can tryout for free.

Panthers POTENTIAL new tryout contestants: You wouldnt buy a used car without looking under the hood would you? The economy is bad as it is. Don't give someone ANY OF YOUR MONEY without LOOKING UNDER THE HOOD.

I am not trying to bash anyone, but this is evident. This team will fail. Don't waste your money. Wait for a better ride with a better engine to come along.

Re: User Beware

and my friends that new car is currently halfway down the assembly line it will have a powerful engine that is used to being KING OF THE ROAD and it will have a warranty

What do you expect. The man in charge has a history of burning bridges and screwing people over.

Eye was wondering the same thing. Eye am really not trying to hate, but let's be honest and get some better information out here. The Enforcers folded because they lacked, well, a lot. Prove to us that you are different. Running a football team is more than just buying uniforms, and calling plays. Indoor is even worst because the state of Indiana lacks indoor venues. It just takes a lot to run / own/ GM a team. Truth is, some of you that continuously put your face on a product would fail at running a little league team. Also, Eye hate this system of paying to try out. Seriously, if Eye am going to make "you" money by putting my ass on the line, and showcasing my talents which will lead to putting fans in the stands, Eye shouldn't have to give you a dime. All this shows me is you are already parking lot pimpin and po' mouthin'! SAYS EYE!

Eye

I agree with you EYE, except the paying to tryout part. IF EVERYONE IS TREATED EQUALLY....AND EVERYONE HAS TO PAY TO TRYOUT - then it weeds out the clowns wasting peoples time. The NFL has a tryout and it costs $185. That way people that arent serious wont waste their $ or the NFL's time.

But it is shady when you charge players to tryout, and then sign your FRIENDS when they didnt attend OR pay money. Crapbags. Either make everyone tryout and pay or noone.

Eye understand where you are coming from with the pay to tryout, but Eye also know of the factions out there that use these tryouts to line there pockets. There are so many NFL prospects that have D1, Canadian, etc caliber experience with AGENTS who set up private workouts, meetings, etc. All these regional tryouts are meat markets. If you are legit, you will hook up with one of them and recruit from there. Eye have done the tryout circuit and know multiple teams show up to scout talent. This private workout stuff is B.S. Eye just wish all the dreamers were as legit as they claim. Keep doing all this business as usual and your record will look just like the Enforcers' did. SAYS EYE!

Eye

How the hell do you hire a this piece of shit to manage a low level indoor and he cant even help run 3 outdoor teams. An he is already part owner of this new outdoor team for next season. Come on now, your degree is from Sanford Brown. I know they ass ain't making true Jerry Jones out there. The true owner of this team needs to think about this. An tryouts, smh. Seems like to me they have already signed nothing but hot heads. The ones who talk all the shit about the team but don't show up to practice or away games. Fail Season...NIP THAT SHIT

The G.M. is a super nice guy, but he has a work ethic of a couch potatoe. How does that translate to success? And their first signees are James Sharp And Antonio Tiggs??? All three of them came from a team that folded, partly because they LEFT. I been to a few Generals and Nighthawks games. Sharp has NO HEART and takes himself out of the game constantly. Tiggs....ARE YOU SERIOUS! THIS IS THE BEST CORNER YOU CAN FIND? He was playing for the 1-6 Nighthawks and not even CLOSE to the best player on their team, not their best defender, hell not even the best corner. THIS PANTHER TEAM IS ONE THING AND ONE THING ONLY -

BUDDY BALL!

Dont waste your time. $12 for tickets to watch these clowns? Are u kiddin? Charging for tryouts where they already got their 'BUDDIES'. BUDDY BALL! BEWARE OF THE RIP OFF!